Found a way to give CAWs tails!

This discovery proved very useful for my Pikachu, Raichu and Mew CAWs. I would've tried to hack tails onto my Mewtwo, Lugia and Shadow Lugia CAWs, but I had already used up all 16 layers, and the rules for layer substitution (replacing the eyebrow, eyelash, lips and teeth layers) forbid the replacement of the aforementioned layers with logos. Adding logos beyond the 16th layer, while possible, is not something I would want to get into, due to the high risk of the game freezing due to memory overload (the game is only meant to handle up to 16 layers per CAW, but can be pushed beyond that in certain cases, but not with logos).

I can also simulate a lizard-like tail by using a large triangle outline, then covering up the bottom side with an enlarged teardrop logo. If I were to build a Yoshi CAW, I would emulate his tail by simply using a white teardrop on the bottom of his backside, as the dimensions I use for Yoshi would create the appearance of the classic stubby Yoshi tail, when viewed from the side.

The basic lesson here is: learn how to use the logos, designs and lettering effectively, and you can achieve some remarkable effects (such as Pikachu's back stripes/Lugia's back feathers--both use the same back tattoo).

By discovering all these tricks, I've found a way to spit in the face of the limitations that THQ deliberately put on the PSP version of the game. *Gives the defunct THQ the middle finger, then proceeds to deliver a Stone Cold Stunner* My regards from Steve Austin, punks!

;)

Archived