PWG the (Un)official topic

cuey82

Since this has become the general PWG thread (I know it isn't really, but sue me<3) is Sold Our Soul a good show? I plan on watching it tonight and pretty much always love PWG shows, but its always nice to have reassurance. I'm at very least watching Cutest Tag Team vs Best Friends

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have full brackets been announced? I know it's the least favorite option but perhaps whoever was paired with Trent? and AR Fox in R1 receive a bye into round 2? Is that even doable in a 24 man tournament or would it just cause more problems? They have a few options for replacements. Both Candice and Joey aren't in the tournament so maybe one/both of them will get in. I wonder if this event has enough hype to awaken Super Dragon one more time...

Have full brackets been announced? I know it's the least favorite option but perhaps whoever was paired with Trent? and AR Fox in R1 receive a bye into round 2? Is that even doable in a 24 man tournament or would it just cause more problems? They have a few options for replacements. Both Candice and Joey aren't in the tournament so maybe one/both of them will get in. I wonder if this event has enough hype to awaken Super Dragon one more time...

Yes I posted them a few pages back, plus they're on the PWG website;

Trent? is facing Rich Swann in the first round and AR Fox was facing Brian Cage, who himself missed "Eleven" last weekend due to injury but is supposedly going to be fit for BOLA

A surprise Dragon return would be awesome but it make also take away from what he quoted on twitter as this BOLA being his "masterpiece", I think like said above some non tournament people slot in, i.e Joey Ryan, Candice, Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian, or maybe a few new names like JT Dunn, Timothy Thatcher

If Chris Bosh returned i would legitmatly shit.

Or if PWG pulls out a certain wrestler who recently retired.

What was the reason for Bosh retiring? Was it due to injury or something else?

IIRC isn't Chris Bosh living off-the-grid in Texas now? I remember a while back Super Dragon had a Q&A on the PWG forums and I'm almost sure he said that.

If we're talking about one-off returns, how about Scott Lost? He did a lot of cool shit, and I'm not sure why he retired but it sounds like he just wanted to move on to something else in his Wikipedia. Just watched PWG Ten a few nights ago and he made an appearance so he's at least on decent terms with the PWG offices.

If we're talking about one-off returns, how about Scott Lost? He did a lot of cool shit, and I'm not sure why he retired but it sounds like he just wanted to move on to something else in his Wikipedia. Just watched PWG Ten a few nights ago and he made an appearance so he's at least on decent terms with the PWG offices.

Scott Lost made a promise to himself and his parents that if by the time he was 30 and wasn't where he wanted to be in wrestling (that would most likely have to be WWE) he'd retire and pursue his other interest which is drawing comic books. 2010 was when he retired and 2010 was when he turned 30. No injuries for him. He was super fun to watch. He was one of the smoothest guys i've ever seen. All his moves were so nice. Even a basic suplex done by him looked cool. Other great somewhat basic moves he perfected were Top-rope elbow drop, Senton Bomb, Superkick, Tornado kick (Trouble in Paradise) and Cutter (RKO) Also he got great looking Dropsault, he had the Big Fat Kill and Superman Spear which was just a thing of beauty. Lost and Bosh retiring were a huge thing for me as i was such a huge fan of those two. Same with Super Dragon.

Watch this, pretty much all the moves i said are shown in the clip + more:

PWG stopt using him around the time you mentioned, DDT4 -08 been his last show i think... After that he did some local SoCal indies. Last time i heard of him been on a show was in ~ 2010. I have no idea what he does now, but i have a image of seen his account on Twitter when i used to go through and look around Twitter. No idea what his handle is/was/could be.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived