PWG the (Un)official topic

cuey82

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ wasn't Myers the one doing the DVD to AR Fox?

Yes. Myers did the DVD, rolled Fox in and Fox won with a roll-up as Myers was getting in the ring. That's the spot that was being referred to unless I'm mistaken. Though it's one of many of AR Fox's aggravating bullshit spots. It's a shame that no big places will touch him because of the video he was in a few years back because I feel like he could be a less terrible wrestler if he was to spend some time training with some traveled guys.

The spot you guys are talking about is on YouTube, too. I just watched it. What a bullshit finish

You got a link? Im interested in seeing what all the fuss is about

That spot was awesome...but holy crap, that ending was so, so bad.

Agreed about the spot. Also maybe its just the video but curt hawkins looked like macklemore in tights

The ending was bad,but I am not against bad roll up type endings,cause if it were a real sport, you would have a lot of those type of things happening. I didn't like how fast after the big spot it all was.

With this year's BOLA being special (going back to 3 nights) it would be nice if we saw promos from each of the guys competing, like these 2012 ones. It would make the tournament feel more important than it already is, and I heard that Cole's promo is the reason that he won that year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Naa42j9jFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y30g0dgcdc0

You get the idea

The promo idea would be cool I also miss the funny backstage segments they used to have way back in the day when guys like excalibur, chris bosh and scott lost were still wrestling there.

I regularly watch the "It's Always Sunny In PWG" compilation, and "PWG Various Funny Clips" on YouTube, whenever I'm having a crappy day or need a laugh. I don't think we will see a return of those types of things, however. Although PWG is still fun, it's more serious now. There's no more Top Gun Talwars snorting coke, backstage. (You can decide for yourself if that's a good thing or not) Also, as someone that only knows of old PWG through the "Sells Out" compilations, were those backstage segments on the DVDs or were they online only, like they are now. It would be cool if they would actually put those on the DVDs. For example the Mount Rushmore backstage promos

My favorite PWG promo is the one with AJ Styles calling Kevin Steen a *censored*. Seriously every time he says it i die.

Davey Richards cutting a promo with Arrogance pissing and giving constructive critism in the background is pretty great too.

My favorite PWG promo is the one with AJ Styles calling Kevin Steen a *censored*. Seriously every time he says it i die.

Davey Richards cutting a promo with Arrogance pissing and giving constructive critism in the background is pretty great too.

"Then, he's gonna pee on you"

*Bosh stomps on the ground, in approval*

"He may get a little on him, but that's OK"

:lol: *censored*ing gold

"And now I just stepped in shit, that's collatoral!" *ten seconds later* "THAT'S PISS TOO!"

Discussing funny old PWG promos and no mention of Colt Cabana and El Generico's Spending Money promo?

I am disappoint.

I loved the one where Cabana rambled on and Generico was like "Si" all the time and randomly Colt turns around and goes "Your promos suck dude." for no apparent reason. :lol:

"I EAT CHILDREN LIKE BUFFET GOOD PROMO"

What about Paul London's uncanny ability to make any partner of his start corpsing?

What about when Kenny Omega and Chuck Taylor tried to jump El Generico several times.

Chuckie T channeling Gertner at the beginning of that first video?

We should just make this the all purpose PWG thread hahaha.

Steen and Generico hugging after Generico's last match is my favorite PWG moment ever.

I'm all for it. I had actually considered making one before I saw that this thread was made. ROH has one. Why not one for PWG?

That was a great moment. One of the main reasons why I ordered the DDT4 DVD last year. Everything about it was great. The buildup to it, the fact that they had been teasing a reunion for a while, only for Steen to blow off Generico. And then it looked like he was going to do it again, only for him to turn around and hug him. Awesome moment

If this is just going to be a PWG thread, then the Eleven preview has just been posted

I've yet to see DDT4 2013. I ordered it (Mostly for that ending tbh), but PWG messed my order up big time. Took about 6 months to get half of it and I've been trying to get the other half sent ever since. The customer service is the drizzling shits tbh. Real nightmare overall and it's tainted PWG for me to an extent.

As much as I hate to see Steen leave the indies, It's cool to see that he'll be reunited with Generico. I hope those Mexican Orphans realize how lucky they are, haha.

I've yet to see DDT4 2013. I ordered it (Mostly for that ending tbh), but PWG messed my order up big time. Took about 6 months to get half of it and I've been trying to get the other half sent ever since. Real nightmare overall and it's tainted PWG for me to an extent.

That sucks...I've ordered every PWG DVD I have from Highspots, and judging from this, I'll probably continue to do so

They've been cool about it to an extent. I originally emailed them about it around the time they did their 5 for $40 sale saying it never arrived (This order was placed while ASW 9 was in pre-order status). Offered and sent a free 5 for $40 package along with half of my order but I've sent about 5 emails about the other half and they either ignored or forgot to reply to the first 4. Offered to send along 2 free DVDs with the other half but I've yet to hear anything else about that package shipping. Really annoying that they seem to be so half-assed on customer service. Oddly enough, an order I placed a couple of years ago was missing a DVD and I had it in 2 weeks. I'd go for Highspots myself but the way they calculate shipping jacks the price up big time. Still hoping I can get it all resolved soon because as excited as I am for BOLA, this has certainly left a bad taste in my mouth about the company as a whole. Definitely gonna be my last time ordering direct.

Archived