PWG the (Un)official topic

cuey82

I'm definitely buying all three DVDs for BOLA. And this will probably be the one time that I don't watch the preview video, to avoid being spoiled

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This bola is really gonna be great. If someone told me a year ago aj styles, frankie kazarian and christopher daniels would all be wrestling in pwg bola 2014 I probably would have laughed. Great to see kenny omega back too. I do wish steen could have had his last match at bola though it would have been fitting. Dragon is definitely one of the best bookers in wrestling.

Line ups yet more awesomeness

Night 1:

non-tournament match: Mount Rushmore(The Young Bucks/Adam Cole) vs Best Friends of Low Moral Fiber(Kenny Omega/Chuck Taylor/Trent?)

non-tournament match: Chris Daniels/Frankie Kazarian vs. Worlds Cutest Tag Team vs. Inner City Machine Guns

AR Fox faces Brian Cage

Drew Gulak vs Kyle OReilly

Biff Busick faces Roderick Strong

Michael Elgin faces Tommaso Ciampa

Trevor Lee faces Cedric Alexander

AJ Styles faces Brian Meyers

Night 2:

non-tournament match: Christopher Daniels/Frankie Kazarian vs The Young Bucks

non-tournament match: Drew Gulak/Biff Busick face The Unbreakable FN Machines

ACH vs Kenny Omega

Zack Sabre, Jr. faces Adam Cole

Trent? faces Rich Swann

Chuck Taylor faces Johnny Gargano

Matt Sydal faces Chris Hero

Ricochet faces Chris Sabin

If Styles doesn't beat Myers I quit haha

Sorry, I still hold a grudge against Hawkins after that god awful cartoon thingo he made

Hey, Midcard Mafia was awesome

If Styles doesn't beat Myers I quit haha

Sorry, I still hold a grudge against Hawkins after that god awful cartoon thingo he made

Hey, Midcard Mafia was awesome

That show ending is right up there with the original Z true long island story and dirt sheet in terms of great shows that shouldn't of ended/got watered down by corporate

I believe AR Fox is injured and is going to need surgery, so I expect to see a replacement being announced soon.

I wish it was Shelley, but if he wasn't regularly announced, I doubt he would show up as a replacement. It will probably be one of the regulars

I believe AR Fox is injured and is going to need surgery, so I expect to see a replacement being announced soon.

I wish it was Shelley, but if he wasn't regularly announced, I doubt he would show up as a replacement. It will probably be one of the regulars

You never know...last time Omega was there it was a replacement booking. Add in Sabin,they may end up being the company to do the MCMG reunion. This is PWG we are talking about. Not saying it will totally happen,but if any company could pull it off, its PWG

You never know...last time Omega was there it was a replacement booking. Add in Sabin,they may end up being the company to do the MCMG reunion. This is PWG we are talking about. Not saying it will totally happen,but if any company could pull it off, its PWG

I didn't know that. Still, I don't want to get my hopes up and it wind up just being a regular (Not that there's anything wrong with the regulars...) MCMG reunion would be sick, though. Guns vs Bad Influence...

I don't wanna sound like an ass, but I'm glad Fox is out. He's like an inferior, less interesting version of Swan anyways, he does not add anything to the show imo.

Swan is the total package. Fox is a good highflyer but thats about it. Swan can do everything and is chrismatic as hell.

Swan also has wings on his tights so he will be better then alot of people by default.

I don't wanna sound like an ass, but I'm glad Fox is out. He's like an inferior, less interesting version of Swan anyways, he does not add anything to the show imo.

Swan is the total package. Fox is a good highflyer but thats about it. Swan can do everything and is chrismatic as hell.

Swan also has wings on his tights so he will be better then alot of people by default.

He's also Black Jericho. You can't compete with Black Jericho/Razor Ramon

Unfortunately, it won't be Shelley. I just saw on PWG message boards that Shelley said, on Twitter, that PWG contacted him about BOLA, but he said he couldn't make it :(

I really lost a like in AR Fox after him doing the same bullshit spot. He gets DVD'd off the turnbuckle onto the apron and gets rolled into the ring to only roll his opponent up in a small package for the win.

He's also Black Jericho. You can't compete with Black Jericho/Razor Ramon

/Occasional D-Lo Brown.

I really lost a like in AR Fox after him doing the same bullshit spot. He gets DVD'd off the turnbuckle onto the apron and gets rolled into the ring to only roll his opponent up in a small package for the win.

I don't watch a lot of AR Fox matches but he did that spot with Brian Myers at the Beyond Wrestling show recently and it made me legitimately angry. Like, yelling at the TV and having to take a break to calm down angry. Hate to see anyone get injured but I have to say that this tournament will be slightly better without him. Anything Fox brings to the table is also done better (and safer) by Swann or Ricochet.

I'd love to see Ricochet win it. I'm okay with whoever wins really as long as it's not Elgin or Cage.

Archived