2K15 getting huge graphics update (new article)

HopesAnchor131

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The part where it said Yukes has nailed the gameplay I chuckled cause well...that's just not true

That's what makes the article a joke. Clearly the dude hasn't actually played these games or else he would know that graphics have never been a big issue a small one at best. Gameplay has always been the downfall of all the major factors if you ask me.

If the game is fun in the ring it makes every aspect of the game better. Plain and simple.

So with the use of this scanning technology for current stars, how are dearly departed legends like the Macho Man and Ultimate Warrior added to the game (assuming they make the roster)??

Prob the same way classic Hogan will be put in the game. Even with nba. They didnt scan legends, but they still look good in game.

NBA 2K14's graphics are amazing but I read that this is only scratching the surface of what 2K could do graphically with the next gen hardware so I'm very excited to see what 2K15 looks like, both WWE and NBA. Also EA UFC's graphics are pretty insane too, I hope WWE can at least rival that.

Gameplay improved < Gameplay overhauled. When I hear improved I just imagine them covering up the same boring ass core gameplay with some bells and whistles like OMG moments.

So with the use of this scanning technology for current stars, how are dearly departed legends like the Macho Man and Ultimate Warrior added to the game (assuming they make the roster)??

Prob the same way classic Hogan will be put in the game. Even with nba. They didnt scan legends, but they still look good in game.

Good to know my friend!

This article says Yukes "nailed down the controls and gameplay." We all know this is total bullshit. I hope they aren't bullshitting the rest of what they said.

to be honest, the fact they're using the same engine tells me they are giving us the same game but with updated grphical look and sound, if that's the case then i sure as shit wont be buying it again this year.

The part where it said Yukes has nailed the gameplay I chuckled cause well...that's just not true

Oh, you've seen some gameplay? Not being rude but with 2K funding it they might impress us.

It says gameplay has been nailed in previous games and all the games needed were the graphics update.

It wasn't talking about 2K15.

If everyone is getting scanned properly, then how would legends/alumni/deceased stars work? Would give that total off put between current and past...

I doubt their will be that much of a difference, the legends look great in NBA and Bruce Lee looks just as amazing on EA's UFC and the fighters were scanned on there and obviously he wasn't.

Oh, you've seen some gameplay? Not being rude but with 2K funding it they might impress us.

It says gameplay has been nailed in previous games and all the games needed were the graphics update.

It wasn't talking about 2K15.

Oh ok.

Well some say the CAPs in NBA 2K 14 looked comparable to their in game counterparts, though the create a player mode was more limited. Maybe 2K and Yukes took some time to make a more polished CAW mode with better graphics like in NBA 2K14, though I'm being a bit optimistic. With a team much larger than THQ and with a possibly much higher budget, I see no excuse not for them to improve CAW mode. After all, WWE 2K14 was still basically THQ's game. I guess it depends on how much 2K really cares about creation suites, though.

Archived