Fans To Decide What Ring TNA Will Use Moving Forward

Guest Fight Me.

I don't really think a 6 sided ring can be all that worse IF they put it together correctly, just my opinion though.

Thing is, rings are (typically, as far as my experience goes) actual wooden boards laid across metal supports. With a square ring, the boards are all the same length, thus, they're springy toward the middle. In a 6 sided ring, the boards are varying lengths and where the shorter boards are, there's more resistance. The shape of the ring creates less springy space and more area with shorter boards and more rigidity.

Which is why I'm saying that I think if they actually took the time to figure it out, they could fix the problem. Thing is, that's time and money TNA doesn't care to use, instead using it to put Dixie on TV some more.

I'm just saying that it's impossible to create more springy space without scaling up the size of the ring.

Then why not do that. Honestly, I find the current rings to be a bit small sometimes anyways. I've heard the AAA ring is pretty good, and its larger and odd-shaped.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea the 6sided ring was cool, but they don't have any of the guys who made it work.

Styles, Daniels, Kaz etc

And as others have said, TNA have much bigger issues than what there ring looks like

First step to making TNA watchable again, is to get rid of Mike Tenay.

Bring back Don West. I know people gave him shit for marking out at everything, but I would take that over Taz and Tenay. At least West sounded interested in the product

Bring back Don West. I know people gave him shit for marking out at everything, but I would take that over Taz and Tenay. At least West sounded interested in the product

Always thought he was very good for someone who came into wrestling very late.

And it seemed like he would do his prep work on new roster members to me.

Big time. I'd be very happy with West back.

Don West is useless with AJ Styles gone.

Don West is useless with AJ Styles gone.

Still better than Tenay...

Archived