******** as DLC? (Raw Spoiler)

keezer1

I think even with THQ's former effort, another year or two in a development cycle would have went a tremendous way to get them out of the situation they were in (with the game). Let's forget the money issues they had. Just think about what they did change in a year or two's time with what they could actually change with twice as long in the development while just giving us easy tidbits of updates throughout the year.

I'd like to believe the half-baked "new" features we received would have had the polish we wanted and the game series wouldn't be in such a state of disarray we see it currently in.

All in all, the past is the past. We have a developer in a MUCH better situation - managerial, accounting, and reputation wise. We can look forward with anticipation instead of backwards with regret, in my opinion. Time will tell, but I have high hopes for the WWE series again. With 2k mostly behind this game that we know of, I'm eager to see what changes have been made!

You know the WWE game series is the EXACT reason DLC was brought to light. I can't fathom why WWE and the games developers haven't jumped on this yet! Make a game every 2 - 3 years, and between those releases just release new arenas, new attires, and new wrestlers as DLC.

It's a win/win for everyone. We get new features every few years, and the roster stays up-to-date! Like we'd have "Stardust" in a matter of weeks.

I always wished of that to happen.

Here's a solution: fix CAW mode. Only people who can do complicated modding are able to make realistic CAWs with ease. Improve face morph, to be realistic, possibly by adding a face texture mode. I tried making a Seth Rollins CAW but it doesn't look right after all the designs I used.

They should just make this game for PC. Think of all the amazing mods we could have. IF ONLY! :'(

I hope to God that they never, Ever, Eeeeeever Release WWE Games for PC. I'm so tired of PC Elitists and Valve's Steam;

Why would you let the "PC Elitist" ruin the fun for other people like myself. I'm not an elitist. In fact the only game I play on the computer is The SIms 3 and I don't even play it that much.

A WWE Game for PC would be amazing for everyone who plays it. Not just the elitist. Who cares about the elitist anyways. They wouldn't ruin me playing the game AT ALL. Plus so many mods that could be possible. Updated superstars, Custom superstars, Updated arenas and a whole lot more.

I fail to see why people wouldn't want this on the PC. What do you have against people that like modding their games? What do you have against more exposure (see revenue for the developer) for the game? What do you have against more creativity coming out of the community because of said mods and more exposure?

Do you have issues that the PC version would see mods and the console versions don't (their are exceptions here)? Are you upset that some people have consoles and PCs both and you don't? Are you just upset because you like being upset? Are you upset that FRIENDS was cancelled back in the day and the spinoff for Joey was horrible?...

A PC version would be a win/win for all those involved. I, most likely, would buy both a console (PS4) and PC version just because of the diversity of my friends gaming habits.

They should just make this game for PC. Think of all the amazing mods we could have. IF ONLY! :'(

I hope to God that they never, Ever, Eeeeeever Release WWE Games for PC. I'm so tired of PC Elitists and Valve's Steam;

Let me let you play my nodded NBA 2k14 on PC (using and Xbox 360 controller) and then go play NBA 2k14 on Xbox 360. You'll change that attitude really quick.

They probably aren't putting out games for PC because people just mod the old game to be better and more up-to-date than the new one.

Archived