Dixie Carter Calls Out Tommy Dreamer

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

Slammiversary spoiler:

"@TNADixie: Now that @RealBully5150 has learned that you don't mess with me or @EthanCarterTNA in Texas, I want to address another "issue".

In my twelve years of being President of TNA, I've had everyone tell me how I should handle my business. "Experts," keyboard jockeys, etc.

After the success of #Slammiversary, I want to address @TheTommyDreamer. You ran your mouth to your "horde of hardcore" fans and on twitter

I'm inviting @THETOMMYDREAMER and his "horde of hardcores" to come to Bethlehem, PA for #ImpactLIVE this Thursday!

. @THETOMMYDREAMER I will hand you a live microphone and dare you to say those things to my face.

Thursday 9/8c on @SpikeTV!"

So...Tommy Dreamer to put EC3 over at the #TNANYC tapings?

I don't watch enough (any) TNA to know if this is kayfabe or not. Is she legitimately being a stupid bitch here? Because I know she does that quite often...

Well, she gave in and called out a fake JR Twitter Account and also called JR stupid, despite not even interacting with him...

I do think this one is kayfabe though.

I don't watch enough (any) TNA to know if this is kayfabe or not. Is she legitimately being a stupid bitch here? Because I know she does that quite often...

Well, she gave in and called out a fake JR Twitter Account and also called JR stupid, despite not even interacting with him...

I do think this one is kayfabe though.

She'd never seriously have the real balls to do it.

Hope Dreamer just ignores her.

The best thing for TNA would be if she just quit.

I know it would never happen but I just wish Shane McMahon would buy TNA & wage war with his father because that would be entertaining.

Especially since the general consensus i've seen is that people like having Shane on their screens. Dixie... less so.

Archived