Sting Confirmed As WWE 2K15 Pre-Order Bonus!!!!

cngjl1986

All I'm saying is I hope we get two entrances for sting;

1-classic sting with ramp entrance

2-crow sting dropping from the rafters into the crowd

...remember in wcw/nwo revenge when sting would drop down from ceiling when he'd interfere in the middle of a match? THAT is also something I'd want to see. I want crow sting to drop down when he interferes.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...remember in wcw/nwo revenge when sting would drop down from ceiling when he'd interfere in the middle of a match? THAT is also something I'd want to see. I want crow sting to drop down when he interferes.

That was cool. Oh, the N64 days.

As for the interference of Sting, I could easily see that as a Universe cutscene.

That was cool. Oh, the N64 days.

As for the interference of Sting, I could easily see that as a Universe cutscene.

Well yeah that in addition is more than welcomed

So long as we don't get the following wcw guys I'm all for it.....

No Lenny, Lodi, iaukeiea, horseshu, villanos, silver king, super Calo, or the maestro. I DO want El Dandy.....

...who are you to doubt the drawing power of El Dandy!?

Oh yeah and no kweewi.

Nobody from wcw 1999 & onward (vampire is acceptable, however if he got cut too it wouldn't bug me)

Tyson = attitude era mode

Warrior = mania mode

Sting = WCW mode

Just connecting the dots...

Oh god no! :facepalm: I'm really tired of continuous nostalgia modes focusing on the past as opposed to the present, the series needs some change imho. It would be nice to see an NXT themed game, but a good percentage of WWE fans pay zero attention to it as opposed to Legends, so most of them will probably go on a rant like "Who the hell are they?!" if they were in the game lol.

NXT could still be focused on or at least featured if theres a separate career mode,Have a career mode where we use a caw and build him up from starting in NXT to ending up headlining a WM then a separate nostalgic mode like Attitude but all WCW.

IF they go with a WCW nostalgia mode then I really hope they go all out in accuracy this time,All major WCW ppvs and WCW wrestlers with WCW versions of wwe stars,Oh and Michael Buffer announcing is a must!

NXT could still be focused on or at least featured if theres a separate career mode,Have a career mode where we use a caw and build him up from starting in NXT to ending up headlining a WM then a separate nostalgic mode like Attitude but all WCW.

IF they go with a WCW nostalgia mode then I really hope they go all out in accuracy this time,All major WCW ppvs and WCW wrestlers with WCW versions of wwe stars,Oh and Michael Buffer announcing is a must!

This would be the best imo. I have nothing against having nostalgia modes but it seems to be getting repetitive and I'm just tired of the main focus being the Attitude Era, WrestleMaina moments and whatnot. I feel like those themes would be better off being their own game (like LOWM) while the main WWE game focuses on the main product and whatnot. I wouldn't mind if the main game had hints of nostalgia here and there, I just don't want it to be the main focus of the game.

I'm assuming most everyone remember's when the warrior was a pre-order bonus last year & from what I remember the code 2 unlock him wasn't available from the get go even when the pre-orders started prior too the street date in November then in January of this year everyone who didn't receive the code got his download for 1.99 when it became available anyway so lets only hope 2k games will have the code 2 unlock sting when the pre-orders start becoming available which will probably be in September is all I'm saying.

^ How does JR know this.

Sting told him I'm guessing, J.R might not work for WWE any more, but I bet he still has friends and contacts there telling him insider news

well, if its true, i,m guessing 2k won,t be too happy about JR letting the cat out of the bag

I doubt he knew it wasn't public knowledge with all the dirt sheet info flowing about

As far as nostalgia modes, an ECW mode would be cool, but a Teen rating wouldn't be able to do it justice. Also, there's the issue with licensing for the ECW talent. Some of them, WWE wouldn't be able to get, and they might not be willing to pay for the ones that they could get

Archived