Sting Confirmed As WWE 2K15 Pre-Order Bonus!!!!

cngjl1986

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind the inverted DDT we got in 2K14 (except for the bug that makes it a "from the front" move) but I hope he gets his own. He always had this specific way of doing it that I don't think the one in 2K14 matches.

Imagine a WCW mode with Sting, Goldberg, Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Scott Hall, The Giant, Bam Bam Bigelow, Ric Flair, Rick Steiner, Booker T, Bret Hart, Buff Bagwell, Chris Benoit, Curt Hennig, Chris Jericho, DDP, Machoman, Raven, Rey Mysterio Jr., Chris Kanyon, Wrath, Scott Norton, Dean Malenko, Disco Inferno etc... Got me drooling with nostalgia.

Imagine a WCW mode with Sting, Goldberg, Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Scott Hall, The Giant, Bam Bam Bigelow, Ric Flair, Rick Steiner, Booker T, Bret Hart, Buff Bagwell, Chris Benoit, Curt Hennig, Chris Jericho, DDP, Machoman, Raven, Rey Mysterio Jr., Chris Kanyon, Wrath, Scott Norton, Dean Malenko, Disco Inferno etc... Got me drooling with nostalgia.

o0cgtx.jpg

Please, please, please, don't make Sting the excuse for the game to have a WCW theme.

This, so much this!

No need for another history lesson, focus on the future for once.

Exactly this! I enjoy the history lesson modes but they always feel as though they should have their own games.

The 2K series should have original storylines or failing that one immense universe mode (Barret managed by William Regal vs Cesaro managed by Heyman vs Swagger managed by Zeb is a game mode I would play many MANY times.)

All that being said though it would be very cool to play as Sting.

^ That's the problem with WWE. They just want one game now...and it *censored*s up everything.

There should be at least two WWE games...maybe three. There should be a simulation game one year, an arcade one the next, maybe a third game in the middle of those two...but there shouldn't be any game that comes out the same exact time every year. It causes too many problems and degrades the product.

Anyone think the Inverted DDT will get redone, or at least get a better sound to give it more impact (no pun intended)?

Apparently they're doing the sound for each individual move this year, rather than having about 10 different mat sounds.

Really good to hear, because I always found some moves to just sound pathetic, impact-wise.

German Suplexes and any move off the top should sound thunderous!

history lesson is far better than custom storyline

I never enjoy road to wrestlemania mode, the voice acting isn't that good and also the story

it always fun to see legend on the game, because the movesets are always good

I rather see nxt caw than legend caw, because nxt guy is temporary, they always change gimmick and movesets

My source just phoned me this morning that the preorder is going to contain a Crow Sting & a Surfer Sting!

Surfer Sting too? Wow. I wonder what attires we'll get for the Crow & Surfer Sting, for the crow I'd say Starcade 1997 & for the surfer I'd say Great American Bash 1990.

I dont think you would need anything else apart from those two attires you could superstar thread his entire career aside the Bladerunners.

My source just phoned me this morning that the preorder is going to contain a Crow Sting & a Surfer Sting!

Surfer Sting too? Wow. I wonder what attires we'll get for the Crow & Surfer Sting, for the crow I'd say Starcade 1997 & for the surfer I'd say Great American Bash 1990.

I dont think you would need anything else apart from those two attires you could superstar thread his entire career aside the Bladerunners.

Sure if you ignore the TNA run, which I do to be honest

Archived