Sting Confirmed As WWE 2K15 Pre-Order Bonus!!!!

cngjl1986

every other company has found a solution. 2K/Yukes will as well. They probably just have to photoshop the promo pic. But in-game they can fix it. They found their way around the CM Punk Pepsi/Cobra tats

nT57xud.jpg

YDYi5ER.jpg

ogboMJ0.jpg

43TyJP1.jpg

nobody has left them blank before. I don't expect it to start now

brock lesnar logos? just left blank.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, they stopped that with Mike Tyson. You actually have to preorder the stuff now or you won't get it until like January

This.

Last year, I phoned my local GAME store and asked if I could get the Phenom Edition without pre-ordering.. and they said "No, you have to pre-order to get exclusive characters on release day."

I got Tyson on launch day without pre-ordering. But for Sting, I'm not taking any chances. I think I'll pre-order a day or two before release, on Amazon. You can do that, right?

I think so. In canada its usually best to go with EBgames (our version of gamestop) because pre-orders are usually guaranteed to deliver on day of release, or the day after if you pre-ordered last minute. And the shipping can usually be gotten free.

I worked for GAME, my old store had 2k15 with warrior preorder bonus available still in February, don't be fooled by what retailers tell you, the whole things a trap to ensure you buy from them at full price, than shop around on launch day to find the better deal, don't be fooled by it. Collectors editions are different as they do only make so many copies, but any preorder edition is heavily mass produced, most game stores will get 150/200 copies of 2k15 during its first month of launch and only sell around 10/15 preorders for it

I worked for GAME, my old store had 2k15 with warrior preorder bonus available still in February, don't be fooled by what retailers tell you, the whole things a trap to ensure you buy from them at full price, than shop around on launch day to find the better deal, don't be fooled by it. Collectors editions are different as they do only make so many copies, but any preorder edition is heavily mass produced, most game stores will get 150/200 copies of 2k15 during its first month of launch and only sell around 10/15 preorders for it

Then you can tell us the 2k15 roster :)

that true even game stop I can buy new copys without a preorder and get preorder stuff

so does anyone no if we getting two different stings or just att attires and if it attires will it allow use to use both sting in universe mode

2 separate characters.

Archived