MVP Injured; Slammiversary Main Event In Jeopardy?

Guest Fight Me.

Guest Fight Me.

"@JohnGaburick: #Breaking

@The305MVP suffered a torn meniscus during his last match.

This morning, doctors deemed him unable to compete this Sunday!"

That sucks big time. :fedup: I wonder who will be his replacement then.

Oh, there was a possibility of another former WWE guy winning the World Title this Sunday? Totally didn't see this coming :rolleyes:

Highly doubt MVP was going to win. Obviously TNA wanna make out that EY is a better world champ than D-Bry and are gonna capitalize on that now that Bryan's injured.

ImpactWrestling.com has announced a huge main event for this Sunday's TNA Slammiversary, after MVP was pulled from the match due to injury at the last minute.

Samoa Joe is scheduled to face Bobby Lashley, while Kenny King faces off against Austin Aries in two of the show's undercard matches. Now, the winners of those matches will advance to the main event to face Eric Young for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship in a triple threat match, inside a steel cage.

Should Lashley and King both win their matches, EY would be forced to defend his title against both of MVP's allies at the same time. TNA Slammiversary is live on PPV this Sunday night, and Wrestlezone will have complete and exclusive live coverage of this weekend's events.

source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/483669-tna-slammiversary-3-way-cage-match-confirmed

Joe would be the most likely one to turn, if that is the case. It would make sense too, back when he was getting a title shot and Eric Young was put into the match as well. Joe wasn't too pleased about that.

Please no more damn heel turns the Black Evolution shit is ridiculous enough. I can see Aries advancing and the MVP screwing over Joe and having Lashley advance since he's not a *Censored* up like Kings being made out to be. Sets up the inevitable MVP vs Joe in the future and gives a clear cut heel in the main event. If Black Evolution is clean swept than wtf was the point in the first place.

I think MVP's heel turn/title shot all came pretty early...so I don't mind if he doesn't get one for another couple of PPVs. Maybe at Bound for Glory.

Sick of these shitty TNA trios that happen every 2 months

The only trio in recent memory that had potential was E.G.O. (Bobby Roode & Bad Influence) and that barely lasted like a month. v.v

Archived