WWE2K15 for PS3/XBox 360

Superboi307

Well I just want to know apart from the awesome graphics of the next gen consoles, what would I be missing if I still use my XBOX 360 for wwe2k15? I know we don't have a lot of information regarding the game but what do you guys think? I think the difference might be the graphics and if they implement 8 men matches.

Faster loading times

Better audio quality

Increased ram should prevent the slowing down/freezing issues too.

Better tech should mean a better game, less layer 3d part restrictions for caws, more people in the ring etc

They'll have wasted their time if they make both gens equal

I'll be surprised if they don't make a whole new game for last gen.

A next-gen 2K15 port but the lite version with lesser graphics but the same engine, modes, etc.

I can't see them wasting resources basically working on two different games/engines.

A next-gen 2K15 port but the lite version with lesser graphics but the same engine, modes, etc.

I can't see them wasting resources basically working on two different games/engines.

In a fifa article recently it was confurmed a next gen to current gen port is very difficult this time around.

2k15 on ps3/360= copy and paste from 2k14

Time to upgrade.

In a fifa article recently it was confurmed a next gen to current gen port is very difficult this time around.

Time to upgrade.

Pretty much the last kick in the ass i needed to get a next gen console.

Question for me is, which should I go with now.

Overall, I prefer the xbox one because of all of its capabilities, but the PS4 is super nice as well. I have both, and I spend more time on my xbox one. I prefer the controller and the rumble in the R and L buttons really changes the feel of things.

Overall, I prefer the xbox one because of all of its capabilities, but the PS4 is super nice as well. I have both, and I spend more time on my xbox one. I prefer the controller and the rumble in the R and L buttons really changes the feel of things.

I tried both out and chose PS4. I needed a baseball game and Xbox doesn't have one, but also 2K is developing all their next gen games on PS$ and porting them over to Xbox One so the PS ones will run a little smoother (opposite of how it is on ps3/360 now).

The positive of them making two different games for the old and new gens is that we would get two different styles of gameplay, hopefully.

not if current gen is basically the same as last year. They aren't going to come out and say "The current gen is getting 2K14.5"

The positive of them making two different games for the old and new gens is that we would get two different styles of gameplay, hopefully.

not if current gen is basically the same as last year. They aren't going to come out and say "The current gen is getting 2K14.5"

Most developers have said, with the obvious exception of exclusives, that they will develop games on ps4 this generation. It runs faster and they said it was stronger. Same reasons most games now are developed on xbox 360.

I'm not getting 2k15 until I get a next-gen console. Same goes for Black Flag, Battlefield, etc... man, I can't wait to play a 6-man tag without having lag issues. It's been years.

2k14 on ps3 hasn't given me any 6 man lags. wwe 13 it was unplayable.

Time to upgrade.

I love my PS4. All they need to add is MP3 support which I believe they are :)

Also hopefully since this is 2K now they won't waste too much time with last gen and focus on the current gen. No offense to the last gen owners but if you look at NBA 2K14 you would know what I mean lol. I feel all versions would suffer if they do and that its just wasting time and money and gets us no where. my opinion.

^ MP3 support will be added NEXT year. WWE 2K14 may not have it then.

where and when did they say next year? they haven't said anything about it that I'm aware of. I just know they said they were. I have a feeling we'll get that update sooner than later. especially with xbox getting external harddrive support.

Time to upgrade.

PS4 all the way.

Just make sure you don't get the WiiU, heh.

If the next-gen version of 2K15 is impressive enough, it might be a console seller for me.

same here, i guess my first game on the next gen would be wwe2k15. But i need to see the difference between current and next gen consoles to make the decision.

Faster loading times

Better audio quality

Increased ram should prevent the slowing down/freezing issues too.

Better tech should mean a better game, less layer 3d part restrictions for caws, more people in the ring etc

They'll have wasted their time if they make both gens equal

Isnt that technically what happened when Ubisoft brought Rayman out on the PS4? Same for Lego Movie. They just look too identical.

Its wishful thinking expecting 8 man tags on the next gen consoles. Aint a chance of that happening while they support both gens at the moment.

Archived