Divas of WWE 2K15

Chazzle.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone think Lana will be visible as a managet for Rusev. Seeing as Brie has a realistic entrance with Nikki when she's a manager .I guess I'm hoping but I also want to see Lana & Summer (as Fandangos dance partner).

Also Summers dress is available for creation...so we could definitely change it up & have her wear it as a manager. Seeing Layla killin' it on Smackdown makes me so sad. She'd look so cute & realistically tiny in this game.

Lana is not available.

Does anyone think Lana will be visible as a managet for Rusev. Seeing as Brie has a realistic entrance with Nikki when she's a manager .I guess I'm hoping but I also want to see Lana & Summer (as Fandangos dance partner).

Also Summers dress is available for creation...so we could definitely change it up & have her wear it as a manager. Seeing Layla killin' it on Smackdown makes me so sad. She'd look so cute & realistically tiny in this game.

Did you see the diva create video? I'm assuming you did. You cannot edit managers. Lana is not even listed as a selectable manager. She is like how the Funks were with Brodus.

2014-11-15_091005_zps2739124c.jpg

Smirk of death. She looks great.

She is getting pushed so much!

I am going to have AJ Lee as Women's Champion with Tamina as her bodyguard on RAW/SD

They will be joined by The Bella's and The Funk's while Summer and Natalya are on NXT managing Fandango and Tyson respectively until Paige and later Emma joins them will I then introduce the NXT Women's Title and have a Women's division there too

Ah man, so much for an updated Brie. :( Nikki's new attires should still be doable though.

I think Brie's latest attire is definitely do-able. (At least the one in your avatar).

There are tights for the divas. Add a little custom logo of ripped tights and the "belt" pattern and you got yourself the red tights/bottoms. The top you can pretty much leave the same since it's the only one that looks kinda similar to it (plus it already has the same pattern on the lower side). There you go, Brie's current attire.

You can also add her "BB" logo to the boots if you really wanted it to look more authentic.

DZXAXcB.jpg

Import, Place, Stretch, Repeat.

Too bad that takes up space of a custom logo

There is like 5 layers in the Diva Editor & you have 64 layers in total so good luck on using all 64 layers.

zT9YC9A.png

dat body .... :scsa:

Looks great on the left (old game I suppose), looks bad on the right side (new game in which she barely has a neck). :P

BTW: they left out lots of match types from the next gen Version (Cage matches, 1vs1 ladder, triple and four way TLC, Special Referee and more).

zT9YC9A.png

dat body .... :scsa:

Looks great on the left (old game I suppose), looks bad on the right side (new game in which she barely has a neck). :P

BTW: they left out lots of match types from the next gen Version (Cage matches, 1vs1 ladder, triple and four way TLC, Special Referee and more).

ouch D: really?

dem big chest.... it looks really bad, i like her last gen better~.

Archived