Divas of WWE 2K15

Chazzle.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the hell do you just play with Divas in this game? How have you survived?

Nobody has said that. But with CAWS you can have more divas and an all diva brand IF WE WANT TOO! Just like if we WANT to create a different belt. Or entrance.

After thinking about it I have decided to cancel my preorder. The lack of diva CAW was the last straw. With everything they took out on uhe creation side I personally don't think the game has enough replay value.

Never preordered before, do I simply call the place I preordered to cancel?

If you preordered at a store you need to either go by or call them to cancel in time.

If you preordered online like on Amazon, just login, go to your orders, select the product and cancel the preorder(that's what I did).

How the hell do you just play with Divas in this game? How have you survived?

caws,ingame roster,created titles,custom brands.Trust me everything is interesting if you have the freedom to do it.I also didnt play with divas for years,they were meh for me then when 2010 hit i started playing with them more and more and now i almost exclusively play with them.They have so much untaped potential and storylines that you can do.Its fun to make WWE divas and other female wrestlers with storylines that you will prob never see on tv.

I cancelled my preorder. Not just because of the lack of Diva CAWS although that played a big part. The game took so much stuff out I don't see the replay factor. It sounds like it is half the game it was last year. IMO it is not worth it

I think the worst things 2K did this year were releasing a stripped down version of previous games for last gen and charging full price for it, and not being transparent earlier on about what was gone for next gen. Underhanded tactics. I understand where they're coming from as far as rebuilding the game (mostly, I can't get behind the claim of "totally rebuilding" with all the same animations), but they should have been honest from the beginning instead of sucker punching everyone a week before release. I'm skipping the game this year. I make both male and female caws, but an equal amount of both, and the lack of diva creation was the last, and one very large and heavy straw.

So let's just get this right, we can edit the Divas attires in the game with the superstar editor feature (I.e. Give Cameron her new heel attire) but we cannot create any divas in create a superstar mode (i.e. The likes of Layla and Alicia Fox who didn't make the game)?

So let's just get this right, we can edit the Divas attires in the game with the superstar editor feature (I.e. Give Cameron her new heel attire) but we cannot create any divas in create a superstar mode (i.e. The likes of Layla and Alicia Fox who didn't make the game)?

correct!

Thanks!

Well at least we can edit the in game Divas, that's one positive this year.

One thing I will say though is that im sure next years game will feature create a diva, it's too popular not to be included at all. A plus side to this is that I would imagine they would feature either a lot of new creation options or have a completely new set of features available to use in the creation suite (I.e. More hairstyles etc.).

Yes, so it seems. But here is where it gets weird.

If we can create new attires for the Divas then why is there not a Diva CAW mode if the attires/clothing pieces are already in the game? Unless this means we can't actually fully edit Divas and just change colors like the old Supertsar Threads system.

One thing I will say though is that im sure next years game will feature create a diva, it's too popular not to be included at all. A plus side to this is that I would imagine they would feature either a lot of new creation options or have a completely new set of features available to use in the creation suite (I.e. More hairstyles etc.).

That would be great, and it's what should be expected, but I personally wouldn't be too optimistic until I see proof. Not being negative, just realistic. Every year I've expected some improvement, but then this. Never saw it coming.

You can edit the divas attire, however, we don't know if you can even update the attires properly. Cameron for example wears a skirt in her new attire. The divas in the game don't wear any skirts. There is no CAW Diva mode thus we are led to believe the only attires that will be available for the divas are the one they already wear. So you might be able to add Brie's top to Cameron and so forth but there might not be any other attires for Divas (since there is no diva CAW mode to speak off, I dont see them even making generic attires for divas).

Thanks!

Well at least we can edit the in game Divas, that's one positive this year.

That's ironic cause if it was that "popular to not be included at all" they would have included it in this years game. Don't make assumptions. We all did and look what we got, NO Create-A-Diva mode. smh.

The thing that get's me is that every year is a huge letdown for diva fans. And every years we come in here and go "Well, they screwed up this year but they're going to get it right for sure next year!" and they never do. They could literally make excuses like they have year after year and people will still get the game because we have no alternatives. It's like an abusive relationship where you keep getting abused but don't know where else to go. Sad but true.

What makes it worse is no matter how shitty these games become, there will always be those who want to jump in and defend the devs no matter what. I have been on these forms for years and while I don't post often I have seen this repeated year after year without fail.

They could literally give us a total roster of 50 including divas and minor visual and gameplay improvements and someone would come in and go "I would rather have good gameplay than a huge roster, and modes..." or "They, are using totally NEW tech which forces them to delete half the modes and features. It's for the best of the franchise!" When in reality they are just trying to seem like they are more rational by choosing the unpopular stance.

I'm tired at this point of trying to rationalize the b.s we have been fed for years. They didn't have time for Create-a-Diva? They had time to copy paste over 2k14 for the previous gen with downgraded graphics and features and call it 2k15. They had time to create an entire CAW more for one sex, I guess they forgot that women exist until halfway through development and had to scramble to scrap together a mode before their deadline.

They run out of time year after year and keep delivering half-assed features that don't even get finished for years. And they wonder why their games get laughable scores and reviews. If the game isn't done then it shouldn't be released PERIOD.

The thing that get's me is that every year is a huge letdown for diva fans. And every years we come in here and go "Well, they screwed up this year but they're going to get it right for sure next year!" and they never do. They could literally make excuses like they have year after year and people will still get the game because we have no alternatives. It's like an abusive relationship where you keep getting abused but don't know where else to go. Sad but true.

What makes it worse is no matter how shitty these games become, there will always be those who want to jump in and defend the devs no matter what. I have been on these forms for years and while I don't post often I have seen this repeated year after year without fail.

They could literally give us a total roster of 50 including divas and minor visual and gameplay improvements and someone would come in and go "I would rather have good gameplay than a huge roster, and modes..." or "They, are using totally NEW tech which forces them to delete half the modes and features. It's for the best of the franchise!" When in reality they are just trying to seem like they are more rational by choosing the unpopular stance.

I'm tired at this point of trying to rationalize the b.s we have been fed for years. They didn't have time for Create-a-Diva? They had time to copy paste over 2k14 for the previous gen with downgraded graphics and features and call it 2k15. They had time to create an entire CAW more for one sex, I guess they forgot that women exist until halfway through development and had to scramble to scrap together a mode before their deadline.

They run out of time year after year and keep delivering half-assed features that don't even get finished for years. And they wonder why their games get laughable scores and reviews. If the game isn't done then it shouldn't be released PERIOD.

They? This is 2k's FIRST REAL GAME in the WWE franchise.

Why does that matter? You play directly into what I was talking about. Remember CAW road to wrestlemania, and how it didn't include diva CAWS? "Don't worry, they will do it next year, people said" and the following year they didn't even bring it back. Diva fans get screwed on the regular and it's not getting better. If anything, it's getting worse. And whether it's 2K or THQ, it's not right and the excuses are getting old.

Why does that matter? You play directly into what I was talking about. Remember CAW road to wrestlemania, and how it didn't include diva CAWS? "Don't worry, they will do it next year, people said" and the following year they didn't even bring it back. Diva fans get screwed on the regular and it's not getting better. If anything, it's getting worse. And whether it's 2K or THQ, it's not right and the excuses are getting old.

You could do a RTWM with your CAW in SVR 2011.

Hokai. Enjoy your state of distress. ^.^

Enjoy your $60 half-finished game....Hope they fix it next year. :cool:

@Status That is true, but still not for a diva CAW, then it was removed in WWE 12. My point is diva fans are continually treated like second rate fans even though a lot of us are just as passionate if not more so. Anyways, I have made the decision to not get 2K15, everyone can do as they want. I just wish we didn't get religiously screwed with no remorse.

Hokai. Enjoy your state of distress. ^.^

Enjoy your $60 half-finished game....Hope they fix it next year. :cool:

@Status That is true, but still not for a diva CAW, then it was removed in WWE 12. My point is diva fans are continually treated like second rate fans even though a lot of us are just as passionate if not more so. Anyways, I have made the decision to not get 2K15, everyone can do as they want. I just wish we didn't get religiously screwed with no remorse.

No it was actually in WWE 12 too, 6 months this time.

Archived