Divas of WWE 2K15

Chazzle.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I will bring back the Women's Champion for my RAW brand and share with Smackdown, I will also have an NXT brand where the NXT Women's Title will come in

RAW

AJ Lee

Tamina
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Natalya

NXT

Paige
Emma
Summer Rae

Cameron
Naomi

The Bella's and The Funks will be a tag team and then break up IF we have updated themes.

If not, The Bella's will break up and one will lose a Loser Leaves RAW match and ends up in NXT. I will split The Funks but may have Cameron managing my Adam Rose/Fandango tag team on NXT and therefore have Rose's theme so no issue!

Would be cool to be able to download up to date themes into the game

My final Universe plans:

Replace the Diva's title with the Women's Championship

RAW

AJ Lee---heel Champion

Tamina--heel (AJ's partner)

Bella's--heels

Funkadactyles---face

SMACKDOWN

Natayla--face

Summer Rae---heel

Paige--face

Emma---face

Diva's will be able to appear on both shows

All CAW's will be put onto their own TOTAL DIVA'S brand

DIVA'S title will be Main title

TV's championship will be secondary

DIVA'S tag title team title

I'll be using Grind Harder theme for Cameron if her new one isn't in. Some what sounds like hers. Although the motion is going to spoil everything

Give her Summer Raes.

I could but I don't like two ppl coming out in the same motion. I use to make sure every superstar and diva has different motions up till last year. Now I'll be struggling. But if brands don't cross over I can live with that. I mean NXT divas can hv the same motion as the main roster divas, I won't mind that. But I'm not entirely happy :(

I'd like to formally apologise for my sass towards people doubting diva creations. Now I'm curious on editing a diva...now I feel as though the only outfits available will be those divas are already wearing. So my hope for an edited Cameron has been lost. I will still be getting this game but since we lack diva caw I find it complete b.s Alicia Fox & Layla aren't in game. That's complete laziness by 2K.

I am really bummed out by this. It killed my enthusiasm for the game. It's awesome we got Emma, Naomi, and Paige — but without diva caws it limits the experience and is clearly not something that I feel was truly "needing" to be taken out.

Not sure what I'll do. I might have to get the... Xbox 360 version. :facepalm:

Here's to hoping we get a good selection when editing the in-game Divas. Can't wait to see Paige and Emma tho! Emma I don't expect to be out for awhile but Paige I expect soon I hope!

I'll definitely be playing a lot with the male superstars!

I get what you mean and partially feel the same, but if this is the case, it'll make no diva caws even worse because we'd have access to all of the assets but no way to go through with it.

Archived