Divas of WWE 2K15

Chazzle.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They never formally announce a create a diva mode. I don't even get how any of you people were worried.

My thoughts exactly.

It wasn't the announcing that was the problem. It's the fact that in the creation trailer that they didn't show an ounce of footage of creating a diva and judging from the fact that you can't even take one through my career it would be easy to come to the conclusion that for some reason they were excluded. Divas always get the short end of the stick and for 2K to exclude them this year and go "Yeah, we didn't have time this year with all the new tech" is quite possible.

They never formally announce a create a diva mode. I don't even get how any of you people were worried.

My thoughts exactly.

It wasn't the announcing that was the problem. It's the fact that in the creation trailer that they didn't show an ounce of footage of creating a diva and judging from the fact that you can't even take one through my career it would be easy to come to the conclusion that for some reason they were excluded. Divas always get the short end of the stick and for 2K to exclude them this year and go "Yeah, we didn't have time this year with all the new tech" is quite possible.

1. Career mode. Can go up to 15 years. Even if you had one feud each year it wouldn't be enough for the 15 years.

2. THQ also NEVER EVER showed any footage of creating a Diva in their trailers or Creation suite videos.

My thoughts exactly.

1. Career mode. Can go up to 15 years. Even if you had one feud each year it wouldn't be enough for the 15 years.

2. THQ also NEVER EVER showed any footage of creating a Diva in their trailers or Creation suite videos.

The point is that they haven't even shown divas. All we have seen is Brie's ass. That's it. With Divas always getting the short end of the stick, with all things taken out of the game and "Career Mode" being a Superstar only feature - sure the thought of not being able to create divas creep through. No one was really expecting NOT to be able to create them but the thought that it could've been removed was there.

My thoughts exactly.

The point is that they haven't even shown divas. All we have seen is Brie's ass. That's it. With Divas always getting the short end of the stick, with all things taken out of the game and "Career Mode" being a Superstar only feature - sure the thought of not being able to create divas creep through. No one was really expecting NOT to be able to create them but the thought that it could've been removed was there.

2. [ quote ]

My thoughts exactly.

You see, it's funny to me when people say that because I have been playing these game awhile,

and if you remember the "It's your world now" trailer from SvR 2010 you would know that your statement was quite incorrect. (I hate to be the guy that points things like that out for the record)

The point is that we have gotten less footage of divas this year than in many of the past iterations. Maybe it's just how 2k rolls, but for a diva fan it's frustrating. Game comes out in just over a week so I suppose I will have to deal.

The people that were like "oh of course divas are in the game, they're in the 360/PS3 versions" don't seem to understand why we were afraid of no diva caws. If this were a game that was made by THQ/Yukes, we wouldn't have any doubts because caw mode has been roughly the same without any true changes. In fact, the caw mode of 360/PS3 is exactly the same as 2K14, while the 2K15 one is entirely different, so that isn't a very good comparison.

XBO/PS3 2K15 is a completely different caw mode fronted by a new developers (Visual Concepts), with a career mode that is only for men, it seems like a situation where they could have said they didn't have the right amount of time to implement the mode due to the differences between male and female bodies as it comes to morphing. The whole lack of any footage about the divas didn't help matters, nor did the fact that someone "leaked" this information of no diva caws also allegedly said that we'd be able to edit all of the people in the game and we'd have new menus in this version.

I'm not even bothered that 2K isn't talking about the divas, nor any part of the game really. It's out in about a week, so it doesn't even matter anymore. Soon, we'll get some early copies footage that should hopefully answer our questions and doubts.

Also, don't forget that "nobody cares about the divas" excuses we've heard a million times to justify a poor Glam Slam until it was too late, smaller rosters, and limited match types for the divas.

There is a point where you guys need to probably stop justifying features in 2K15 and the upcoming 2K16 based on the premise of the past games. Yukes will slowly and surely be completely gone in the next few games, so the era of us having a "horn" subsection of items (why was it ever there?) will surely not be in this game, or the later ones. We lucked out having female caws this year and it looks good for the rest of the series if we've got them in this game.

Overall, I'm glad I don't need to worry anymore and that we have some verification of female caws, although that guy phrased the answer a little weirdly. "Total control"? That seems kind of doubtful, unless he just means the same amount of edits we have abilities to from the men. Someone should have also asked about breast blur for the caws as well.

Guys have a quick tech question.

If I want to continue an all diva brand I will have to use most of the 25 CAW slots for divas. If I add another profile will the CAWS on the second Profile be a part of the universe of Profile 1? Or will they be totally separate universes? Never had a second profile and wonder how that works because I will continue my all-Diva universe and am wondering how it will effect my other CAWS.

Thanks

My thoughts exactly.

No one ever said that the career mode superstar will have to feud with the whole roster in the 15 years either.

For all we know, the system will just pick up a few you can feud with and a feud won't nessecarily last only a month.

Other than that we will have 12 divas in the game and you can import a frieds caw in the mycareer mode which makes a overall of 14 characters (your caw included).

Should actually be enough to feud with since with face and heel turns you could start a feud with people you had feuded or were friends in the past.

Check the in real life shows and their feuds. They are also going for several months and sometimes they even getting repeated because of face/heel turns like between AJ and Paige.

Guys have a quick tech question.

If I want to continue an all diva brand I will have to use most of the 25 CAW slots for divas. If I add another profile will the CAWS on the second Profile be a part of the universe of Profile 1? Or will they be totally separate universes? Never had a second profile and wonder how that works because I will continue my all-Diva universe and am wondering how it will effect my other CAWS.

Thanks

Already answered to you in the other topic. :P

Every profile will hold its own universe and own characters because it also uses a different save.

Due to this you won't be able to have more than 25 caws in your universe.

Jason (Bro Bot) ?@SamusGuns 2h2 hours ago

@IpodKingCarter, Is there an option in @WWEgames 2K15 to create a diva outside of MyCareer mode? :o

@SamusGuns @WWEgames yea, they give you total control and customizing.

Can you or anyone with twitter ask this guy if we can have a all divas or all caws universe by switching the male titles with female ones like in the prior game?

Also if he can tell how many hair and other parts are generally there for divas in the caw creation?

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Honestly, I think people were over reacting to the whole no diva caws as it is called "Superstar" studio. It has always been called Create a Wrestler then you chose Male or female. An recently got changed to Create a "Superstar" then the option to create a Superstar or Diva.

Also wasn't there a past game where we could only use a male caw but were still allowed to create female caws? It may be a new developer but certain things won't get removed.

Anyway this has been confirmed now, so people can stop worrying.

Honestly, I think people were over reacting to the whole no diva caws as it is called "Superstar" studio. It has always been called Create a Wrestler then you chose Male or female. An recently got changed to Create a "Superstar" then the option to create a Superstar or Diva.

Also wasn't there a past game where we could only use a male caw but were still allowed to create female caws? It may be a new developer but certain things won't get removed.

Anyway this has been confirmed now, so people can stop worrying.

That's not where the initial idea came from as someone allegedly "confirmed" we couldn't this year.

We know we can use diva caws so I think we should probably just let that topic die TBH.

Yeah stop going on about the Diva CAW thing now :facepalm:

One thing I want to know is whether Brie or Cameron will have their updated themes? I heard The Shield will, did they break up before The Funks?

Im thinking that yes. Marcus said that the delay was because presentation details, so Im guessing that They were focussing on updated themee and trons among with glitches

Yeah stop going on about the Diva CAW thing now :facepalm:

One thing I want to know is whether Brie or Cameron will have their updated themes? I heard The Shield will, did they break up before The Funks?

Im thinking that yes. Marcus said that the delay was because presentation details, so Im guessing that They were focussing on updated themee and trons among with glitches

Good!

That and the announcement glitch is what concerns me haha

Archived