Divas of WWE 2K15

Chazzle.

Why wouldn't we be able to create divas? Of course they wouldn't take that away. Unlike THQ 2K seems to know they've got diva fans... I hope we can edit hair. I feel like Paige would look dapper with curls. & Emma brunette :D. Natalya back to red or brown...Aj ponytails...I'm so excited even if you can't change their hair. Also looks like entrances that aren't current superstars are still in the monkey guy was on the phone like one of the othet entrances in the last gen.

Why wouldn't we be able to create divas? Of course they wouldn't take that away. Unlike THQ 2K seems to know they've got diva fans... I hope we can edit hair. I feel like Paige would look dapper with curls. & Emma brunette :D. Natalya back to red or brown...Aj ponytails...I'm so excited even if you can't change their hair. Also looks like entrances that aren't current superstars are still in the monkey guy was on the phone like one of the othet entrances in the last gen.

That's what people said leading up to EA when I said we wouldn't be able to create female fighters even though they included the division. Their UFC option for women. I'm not saying that this is the case for 2K, but judging from other decisions made this year and it being a virtually new game. I can see them making the same excuses as to why it's not in.

I have always held the mind that if you make something and are proud of it, you would want to show it off. If you aren't then you try to hide it which it feels like they might be doing by not showing ANY footage of Diva CAW. Just my opinion of course...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THQ never showed and footage of diva caws. I think as long as divas are in the game you will be able to create a diva. Just because they hasn't answered the question doesn't mean it's not in. The amount of questions try get it would be easy to miss.

That's what people said leading up to EA when I said we wouldn't be able to create female fighters even though they included the division. Their excuse was that they were just trying to get the presentation and visuals right and didn't have time to focus on a all new create option for women. I'm not saying that this is the case for 2K, but judging from other decisions made this year and it being a virtually new game. I can see them making the same excuses as to why it's not in.

I have always held the mind that if you make something and are proud of it, you would want to show it off. If you aren't then you try to hide it which it feels like they might be doing by not showing ANY footage of Diva CAW. Just my opinion of course...

Totally. It seems absolutely baffling that they haven't included any footage of creation modes with divas nor have they said anything about CREATING divas (only editing).

All of you in here that are saying "of course we can, because we always have been able to before" are setting yourself up for possible disappointment. I'm not saying that they aren't in, because I don't know, but truly, none of us really know for sure because there hasn't been any real confirmation. I wouldn't be so sure that something is in the game when they haven't (as far as I know) confirmed it yet. This game is unlike any other in the WWE series to date, and it being the first means they probably have a lot of exclusions this time around. They already took out custom entrances, paint tool, custom soundtracks, and (likely) a lot of caw assets that we were used to using for all of these years.

It would absolutely not surprise me one bit if they didn't have the ability to create divas this year because they "didn't have time" to implement the new caw feature for females and/or they base it on the career mode not having a diva equivalent.

It might just be an oversight on their behalf, because in the end we're a "niche" crowd, so they don't feel like they have to market it, but on the other hand, I don't know if it would be so hard to just say it or show a female caw.

Not sure if this is new or not, but I noticed that when Brie or Nikki win a match on their own the announcer says "Here's your winner, representing the Bella Twins..." then their name.

That happens when you have them in a team together

Not sure if this is new or not, but I noticed that when Brie or Nikki win a match on their own the announcer says "Here's your winner, representing the Bella Twins..." then their name.

I wouldn't know as my game has NO announcements for The Bella's either in entrance or winning animation :(

Vickie looks great in the my career mode video.

They talked about taking your nxt superstar / diva through to the main roster....

Wait, what? Where? When? What??

Around the 4min mark when cole starts talking. However I think it might just be in general creating nxt superstars and divas.

They had the perfect opportunity to show a diva... ANY DIVA on that "Making of WWE2k15" video with all the girls workingout and they talking about divas. PERFECT time to show even a 1 second clip of a diva in-ring :(. But NOOOOO.. This game drops in a few days and we have yet to see a freaking diva. I hope they don't have anything to hide when it comes to the divas :(.

They had the perfect opportunity to show a diva... ANY DIVA on that "Making of WWE2k15" video with all the girls workingout and they talking about divas. PERFECT time to show even a 1 second clip of a diva in-ring :(. But NOOOOO.. This game drops in a few days and we have yet to see a freaking diva. I hope they don't have anything to hide when it comes to the divas :(.

It feels like divas are SO in the back of 2K's mind right now, they have had a multitude of chances to show a mere second of diva footage but for some reason just felt like it wasn't important enough. And to be fair, with the current state of the division I can't blame them. People just don't care about the divas, sad but true. Paige is DLC incentive and they haven't even showed her which should tell you something.

I still have hope(against better judgement) that we didn't get screwed over for the 7 millionth time as diva fans but that's just the way it seems to be in these games.

It feels like divas are SO in the back of 2K's mind right now, they have had a multitude of chances to show a mere second of diva footage but for some reason just felt like it wasn't important enough. And to be fair, with the current state of the division I can't blame them. People just don't care about the divas, sad but true. Paige is DLC incentive and they haven't even showed her which should tell you something.

I still have hope(against better judgement) that we didn't get screwed over for the 7 millionth time as diva fans but that's just the way it seems to be in these games.

They said the model is not finished yet.

They said the model is not finished yet.

Which also tells me something...

I take it the rest of the divas division isn't finished as well? lol I kid.

Just give me Divas CAW and let me work my photoshop magic. That's all i'm waiting on at this point.

They're probably not showing the divas yet because they're excited to show them in a trailer since they actually tried on them. I highly doubt it's because it's in the back of their mind.

Wishful thinking man... clearly it's in the back of their mind and they have always been. Divas are never marketed really.

There will be nothing special with divas this year and we will be lucky if we can even create them. Why would they have something special for the divas if there's not even a career mode for them?

The game is out in 10 days, so we've pretty much seen the bulk of what we'll be seeing before release since this is 2K.

They're probably not showing the divas yet because they're excited to show them in a trailer since they actually tried on them. I highly doubt it's because it's in the back of their mind.

Wishful thinking man... clearly it's in the back of their mind and they have always been. Divas are never marketed really.

There will be nothing special with divas this year and we will be lucky if we can even create them. Why would they have something special for the divas if there's not even a career mode for them?

The game is out in 10 days, so we've pretty much seen the bulk of what we'll be seeing before release since this is 2K.

I have been playing these games long enough to agree. Hoping for anything for the divas more than what we already got last gen but prettier is wishful thinking. I'm a CAW maker at heart so the actual divas roster isn't a huge deal to me each year. I feel that if you give me a good enough DIvas CAW and I don't care who is on the actual roster, especially with the ability to import my own images and textures...GAME OVER.

Someone already posted a diva caw on last gen. I highly doubt they took it out for current gen then.

Apparently, IpodKingCarter on twitter has the game for Xbox one already. I asked him if we could create divas in this year's game outside of career mode. Hopefully he responds. And yes he must have it because Marcus tweeted him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IpodKingCarter/tweets

PS: He said he'll be uploading gameplay Sunday.

Looks like he answered yes

Apparently, IpodKingCarter on twitter has the game for Xbox one already. I asked him if we could create divas in this year's game outside of career mode. Hopefully he responds. And yes he must have it because Marcus tweeted him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IpodKingCarter/tweets

PS: He said he'll be uploading gameplay Sunday.

Looks like he answered yes

Yes was just about to post this lol. He said yes everyone. So no more panicking. We can create Divas in the ps4/Xbox One versions.

https://twitter.com/IpodKingCarter/status/531183419368439810

Archived