Divas of WWE 2K15

Chazzle.

So in another thread i asked if there were new hairstyles or new parts for divas and superstars and i got a No.Asked about create a tron,got another no.If this is all true and the minitron/titantron options are limited then ill prob go back to WWE 13 since i cant stand limited caw making.

Edit: No diva heads also.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So in another thread i asked if there were new hairstyles or new parts for divas and superstars and i got a No.Asked about create a tron,got another no.If this is all true and the minitron/titantron options are limited then ill prob go back to WWE 13 since i cant stand limited caw making.

Edit: No diva heads also.

Remember that's just for last gen. Current gen could have new CAW parts and Diva heads.

Hi, I've been scanning this forum for about a month now and just decided to make an account.

Anyways, I tweeted someone who is doing giveaways for 2k15, and i said "Are there any new divas in general? You don't have to spoil and say who, but just in general?"

he tweeted back and said "yes"

his twitter is https://twitter.com/Reviewtwins1

Hi, I've been scanning this forum for about a month now and just decided to make an account.

Anyways, I tweeted someone who is doing giveaways for 2k15, and i said "Are there any new divas in general? You don't have to spoil and say who, but just in general?"

I also had tweeted that person - they never really answered anything concrete, so I think they were making it up.

I also had tweeted that person - they never really answered anything concrete, so I think they were making it up.

I hope not. He said there are some past divas in the game too.

I hope not. He said there are some past divas in the game too.

yeah Sherri Martel (manager)

Others have said that that person is faking it,but seeing how official 2k games twitter page responds to their tweets there might be hope.

One person says there's 8 Divas in the game the ones that were revealed and said those were all the Divas.

So plus Paige and Emma DLC is 10. Which means we knew all of them.

Someone else says there's more Divas that we didn't know about....

which one is it? lol

One person says there's 8 Divas in the game the ones that were revealed and said those were all the Divas.

which one is it? lol

We wont know untill the game is out.Who knows maybe Alicia is the current gen exclusive.I wont belive anyone untill i get my hands on the game.

What im sad about is the whole Titantron/minitron deal.As someone who has a hefty original divas roster,not being able to set unique trons for my caws is kinda bumming.Why did they remove Create-entrance-video is beyond me.

I'm just going to wait until I get the game myself to see what Divas made it :)

All characters have already been confirmed.

This Season Pass thing to access Paige is confusing me. Can you buy the game from anywhere, or does it have to be GameStop? And you basically go on the WWE Store in-game and buy the pass and she comes with it? Or is it some other way?

Season Pass is just a DLC to get Paige & the Showcases for free & the NXT, WCW & moves packs at a discounted price. You can but the game from anywhere & just go to the WWEShop on the main menu & the Season Pass should be there.

If there are more divas I wonder if Aksana will be in it, since she was released back in June, and the roster was decided back around WM

Unfirtunately she has been confirmed not in. :(

Archived