WWE 2K15 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

I think it would be cool if they went back to the countdown reveal, 1 or 2 superstars/divas in a day.

god no. That would only mean more waiting until we find out just the roster for the game. Not to mention that the reveal would include obvious people like Cena, Bryan, Orton, Big Show, etc.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not huge, but news nonetheless confirmed: a strategy guide has been posted for sale. Rumor was that we wouldn't be getting one because the prima deal (that the co?) was a THQ partnership on a lot of games.

Hopefully we can get some scans of it so we can have a feel for who is in the roster before they reveal it.

I still find it laughable that they actually make WWE game strategy guides still.

I don't. I admit, I buy them every year. They help me a ton when it comes to finishers & signatures.

I collect them. I have the guide for every wwf/e game ever made. It's fun to go back and look at who was in and what features were in each game since I trade them in each year towards the new one.

Why the hell isn't there a trailer yet. Don't mind them keeping the game behind the curtains, but can we get a trailer or website or something. Christ

Probably removing the scratch logo from the game before showing screenshots or a trailer of in-game footage. Seems like a likely reason.

Why the hell isn't there a trailer yet. Don't mind them keeping the game behind the curtains, but can we get a trailer or website or something. Christ

My guess is the logo change is the reason we have not seen anything yet this year.

Not to put the two games in the same vein.

But, NBA Live 15 comes out a few weeks before WWE 2K15 and that game already has comparison screens and a few other screens.

I think EA is in a completely different situation than 2K is. But both companies have to prove to the fan base that changes are coming and here you go.

That being said, the wait is *censored*ing killing me.

Ah, forgot the scratch logo being removed

But, NBA Live 15 comes out a few weeks before WWE 2K15 and that game already has comparison screens and a few other screens.

I think EA is in a completely different situation than 2K is. But both companies have to prove to the fan base that changes are coming and here you go.

NBA Live 15? Wait what?

Could someone tell me why they are removing the scratch logo to show trailers?

Wwe is changing their logo to the network logo. It begins aug 18. Wwe wants the logo switch to be a big deal and they make it seem like no one knows and this is a big surprise.

If the new logo is in the game wwe wouldnt want the game to 'leak' the new logo. They

would make 2k wait until after the 18th to show anything that would show the new logo. Hard to show gameplay, arenas, the ring, etc without showing it.

Ah, forgot the scratch logo being removed

NBA Live 15? Wait what?

http://www.easports.com/nba-live

Archived