WWE 2K15 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at that "RAW + SmackDown" heading..... There's going to be no NXT roster?

We don't know if NXT is in or not, that's why it's not in the OP.

^ On the OP.

I could probably change that to WWE, since there isn't a split.

That would probably work best.

Sting will be the pre-order bonus.

Proof?

He read a report http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/More_News_on_WWE_s_Randy_Savage_Documentary_and_Sting_Being_Featured_In_WWE_2K15.html

Dude WVIP start posting your sources for when you confirm information otherwise it'll be seen as a lie and falsified information

Sting will be the pre-order bonus.

Proof?

He read a report http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/More_News_on_WWE_s_Randy_Savage_Documentary_and_Sting_Being_Featured_In_WWE_2K15.html

Dude WVIP start posting your sources for when you confirm information otherwise it'll be seen as a lie and falsified information

Oh ok thanks. I just read it but it's still not set in stone.

WVIP, the source says he is "planned" as a Pre-Order bonus. It's not verified. I may not be a Admin or Mod but please look into it carefully. You do not want to people excited over nothing. You dig'?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Charles Robinson confirmed, lol

not confirmed yet. Just a rumor because he has been in the game for years now.

Haha I know, just kidding although I can't see them changing him now...would like multiple ref's in the game tbh

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Charles Robinson confirmed, lol

not confirmed yet. Just a rumor because he has been in the game for years now.

Haha I know, just kidding although I can't see them changing him now...would like multiple ref's in the game tbh

Well with the face and body scan it could be possible

Yep, pretty much confirmed. I would love to see a screenshot or render of him. I'm wondering which attire he'll wear.

Nah, all that site ever does is take a rumour and claim its confirmed, stop giving them clicks the internet will be better off without them lol. They said Chris Hero was going to be in because he mocapped some moves, total time wasters

Yep, pretty much confirmed. I would love to see a screenshot or render of him. I'm wondering which attire he'll wear.

Nah, all that site ever does is take a rumour and claim its confirmed, stop giving them clicks the internet will be better off without them lol. They said Chris Hero was going to be in because he mocapped some moves, total time wasters

A number of websites have confirmed this, but I totally agree with Chaz. It's better to be patient then excited over nothing.

EDIT: I saw that Daniel Bryan has been confirmed but he is not in the renamed "WWE" heading. Is it because he has no render?

Archived