WWE 2K15 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Shut Your Mouth had the best Season Mode in a SmackDown game, ever

Does anyone remember that huge thread they had on the THQ boards back around like SvR 11 about how they wanted Universe to be like that? I really hope 2K takes a completely different approach about storylines and that sort of thing, linear is so boring.

I think all past games should not be looked at as far as a season mode goes. I feel it could be done better and I'd rather see 2K create their very own story mode that separates them from THQ. I don't want them to take any fan input on how the mode should be. After they reveal their mode then fix it in 2k16 with fan suggestions, be creative 2K and give us something different.

A WCW mode would be alright. However I feel every game should have a straight up mode called Nostalgia that features random matches from the past, WWE WCW ECW etc hell call it WWE Network mode. Have maybe 15 classic matches with short video packages and there's your legends. Have a completely separate story mode.

I would also be different than THQ and get permission from WWE to work out deals with free agents maybe get 3 free agents per a game for story mode. Imagine if they had dream debuts in video games would be cool.

I was going to get an Xbox One for this, then I read on gamefaqs.com that the Xbox One version won't have custom soundtracks! WTF?!

Blame that on Microsoft refusing to support MP3s on the XBoner. Sony's the same way, however they are working on adding it. I'd recommend going for the PS4 if ya want custom themes on the next generation. It has the higher chance of including them. If ya want custom themes guaranteed 100%, then you'll have to order on PS3 or 360.

bwahahaha!! :laugh: WWEGaming, don't trust anything from them because all they ever come up with is rumors & speculation for the most part. To answer your question, yes its more than obvious that Paul Heyman will be in 2K15.

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/jim-ross-will-commentate-wwe-2k15/

Apparently 'Good Ol' JR' Jim Ross won't be involved in 2k's WWE2k15.

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/2k-sports-says-wwe-2k15-lots-new-game-modes/

Interesting, Hope this career mode doesn't take a UFC, NBA, Madden or Smackdown Vs Raw 2008 24/7 Mode turn.

bwahahaha!! :laugh: WWEGaming, don't trust anything from them because all they ever come up with is rumors & speculation for the most part. To answer your question, yes its more than obvious that Paul Heyman will be in 2K15.

I wonder why he did mo-cap in any place.

So a lot of new modes will be in the game and that's awesome but will some be merging with or replacing old ones?

I dont mind, IF its an animation that needs replacing. Like the rocks clothesline.

So a lot of new modes will be in the game and that's awesome but will some be merging with or replacing old ones?

I have a question... How do you know there is gonna be new modes in this game? It's not even confirmed yet. But that "replacing old ones" comment got me thinking... They would probably bring back Career Mode. But if that happens, will we get no story mode? Yeah "STORY MODE". Never loved that Attitude Era and 30 Years of WM.

I have a question... How do you know there is gonna be new modes in this game? It's not even confirmed yet. But that "replacing old ones" comment got me thinking... They would probably bring back Career Mode. But if that happens, will we get no story mode? Yeah "STORY MODE". Never loved that Attitude Era and 30 Years of WM.

Look at the 2nd link that Suicidal Productions posted

I dont mind, IF its an animation that needs replacing. Like the rocks clothesline.

Personally The Rock's Clothesline is very low on the list of moves that need to be redone,

such as:

Ankle Lock 1 - This maneuver just looks weird

Arm Drag 1 - The whole little After Animation

Arm Twist/Leg Lariat - The Whole little After Animation

Back Elbow - There is no reason this can't be a straight Back Elbow, no need for the shoving the head motion

Back Wheel Trip - This maneuver just looks weird

Belly To Belly 1 - First of all, this maneuver is way to spam. Second, that damn bouncing animation.

Body Punches & Uppercut - Jesus Christ This has to be one of the worst, most awkward moves in the whole damn game.

Discus Clothesline Combo - The Whole little After Animation

Double Axe Handle Combo - Same as the Body Punches & Uppercut, to long; looks awkward.

Double Back Chop - The Whole little After Animation

Eat Defeat - Should just be Eat Defeat not the whole Reversal Animation

Eye Rake 2 - The Whole little After Animation

Flapjack 5 - This maneuver just looks weird

German Suplex 5 - This maneuver just looks weird

Hangman's Elbow - This maneuver just looks weird

Hangman's Neckbreaker 1 - Basically a sped-up Rude Awakening

Harlem Side Kick - The Whole little After Animation

Hip Toss 1 - This maneuver just looks weird

Hip Toss 2 - This maneuver just looks weird

Hurricanrana Whip 2/Hurricanrana Whip 3 - basically the same thing.

Knuckle Part - This maneuver just looks weird

Leg Sweep Kneecrusher - This maneuver just looks weird

Power Of The Punch - No BrassKnuckles, Over Sold Animation

Rapid Kicks to chest 1 - To stiff, to slow.

Running Dropkick - This maneuver just looks weird

Scoop Slam 1 - This maneuver just looks weird

Scoop Slam 3 - This maneuver just looks weird

Single Knee Armbreaker - This maneuver just looks weird

Single Knee Facebuster - The Whole little After Animation

Snapmare & Elbow - This maneuver just looks weird

Spinning Roundhouse Kick - This maneuver just looks weird

Super Kick 2 - First of all, this maneuver is way to spam. Second, that damn Pushing Animation

Takedown & Armbreaker - This maneuver just looks weird

T-Bone Suplex 3 - That Damn Bouncing Animation

The Verdict - The Whole little After Animation

Throat Thrust 3 - This maneuver just looks weird

Thugnificent - This maneuver just looks weird

Trouble In Paradise 1 - This maneuver just looks weird

Two-Handed Chokeslam 1 - This maneuver just looks weird

Uppercut 3 - This maneuver just looks weird

W.M.D - This maneuver just looks weird

Women's Slap 2 - This maneuver just looks weird

Zack Attack - This maneuver just looks weird

Atomic Drop - This maneuver just looks weird

Back Suplex 2 - That Damn Bouncing Animation

Chop Block 1/Chop Block 4 - Basically the same animation

Chop Block 2 - This maneuver just looks weird

Crane Kick - Really?

Cross Rhodes 1 - This maneuver just looks weird

Double Underhook Bulldog - This maneuver just looks weird

Dream Street - This maneuver just looks weird

Forward Russian Legsweep - This maneuver just looks weird

Full Nelson Slam 2 - That Damn Bounce Animation

German Suplex 3 - Over Sold, Awkward; That Damn Bounce Animation

Hurricanrana DDT - This maneuver just looks weird

Inverted Frankensteiner - This maneuver just looks weird

Pumphandle Fallaway Slam - Over Sold, Awkward; That Damn Bounce Animation

Standing Sea Fire - This maneuver just looks weird

Super Atomic Drop 2 - This maneuver just looks weird

Sweetness - Jesus Christ This has to be one of the worst, most awkward moves in the whole damn game. Plus, it's easily spammable.

Triple German Suplex 2 - This maneuver just looks weird

Vice Grip - This maneuver just looks weird

Wheelbarrow Facebuster - This maneuver just looks weird

That's just from Chain Grapples.

Look at the 2nd link that Suicidal Productions posted

Oops... Sorry LuisTX85, but still, I don't want no WCW Mode!

Personally The Rock's Clothesline is very low on the list of moves that need to be redone,

such as:

Ankle Lock 1 - This maneuver just looks weird

Arm Drag 1 - The whole little After Animation

Arm Twist/Leg Lariat - The Whole little After Animation

Back Elbow - There is no reason this can't be a straight Back Elbow, no need for the shoving the head motion

Back Wheel Trip - This maneuver just looks weird

Belly To Belly 1 - First of all, this maneuver is way to spam. Second, that damn bouncing animation.

Body Punches & Uppercut - Jesus Christ This has to be one of the worst, most awkward moves in the whole damn game.

Discus Clothesline Combo - The Whole little After Animation

Double Axe Handle Combo - Same as the Body Punches & Uppercut, to long; looks awkward.

Double Back Chop - The Whole little After Animation

Eat Defeat - Should just be Eat Defeat not the whole Reversal Animation

Eye Rake 2 - The Whole little After Animation

Flapjack 5 - This maneuver just looks weird

German Suplex 5 - This maneuver just looks weird

Hangman's Elbow - This maneuver just looks weird

Hangman's Neckbreaker 1 - Basically a sped-up Rude Awakening

Harlem Side Kick - The Whole little After Animation

Hip Toss 1 - This maneuver just looks weird

Hip Toss 2 - This maneuver just looks weird

Hurricanrana Whip 2/Hurricanrana Whip 3 - basically the same thing.

Knuckle Part - This maneuver just looks weird

Leg Sweep Kneecrusher - This maneuver just looks weird

Power Of The Punch - No BrassKnuckles, Over Sold Animation

Rapid Kicks to chest 1 - To stiff, to slow.

Running Dropkick - This maneuver just looks weird

Scoop Slam 1 - This maneuver just looks weird

Scoop Slam 3 - This maneuver just looks weird

Single Knee Armbreaker - This maneuver just looks weird

Single Knee Facebuster - The Whole little After Animation

Snapmare & Elbow - This maneuver just looks weird

Spinning Roundhouse Kick - This maneuver just looks weird

Super Kick 2 - First of all, this maneuver is way to spam. Second, that damn Pushing Animation

Takedown & Armbreaker - This maneuver just looks weird

T-Bone Suplex 3 - That Damn Bouncing Animation

The Verdict - The Whole little After Animation

Throat Thrust 3 - This maneuver just looks weird

Thugnificent - This maneuver just looks weird

Trouble In Paradise 1 - This maneuver just looks weird

Two-Handed Chokeslam 1 - This maneuver just looks weird

Uppercut 3 - This maneuver just looks weird

W.M.D - This maneuver just looks weird

Women's Slap 2 - This maneuver just looks weird

Zack Attack - This maneuver just looks weird

Atomic Drop - This maneuver just looks weird

Back Suplex 2 - That Damn Bouncing Animation

Chop Block 1/Chop Block 4 - Basically the same animation

Chop Block 2 - This maneuver just looks weird

Crane Kick - Really?

Cross Rhodes 1 - This maneuver just looks weird

Double Underhook Bulldog - This maneuver just looks weird

Dream Street - This maneuver just looks weird

Forward Russian Legsweep - This maneuver just looks weird

Full Nelson Slam 2 - That Damn Bounce Animation

German Suplex 3 - Over Sold, Awkward; That Damn Bounce Animation

Hurricanrana DDT - This maneuver just looks weird

Inverted Frankensteiner - This maneuver just looks weird

Pumphandle Fallaway Slam - Over Sold, Awkward; That Damn Bounce Animation

Standing Sea Fire - This maneuver just looks weird

Super Atomic Drop 2 - This maneuver just looks weird

Sweetness - Jesus Christ This has to be one of the worst, most awkward moves in the whole damn game. Plus, it's easily spammable.

Triple German Suplex 2 - This maneuver just looks weird

Vice Grip - This maneuver just looks weird

Wheelbarrow Facebuster - This maneuver just looks weird

That's just from Chain Grapples.

I was just using The Rocks Clothesline as an example, obviously there is a lot that needs to be fixed.

this game comes out in 120 days......and like, the only thing i know about it...is that Roman Reigns and Bray wyatt are in it

i know more about Mortal Kombat X, a game that doesn't even have a release date.

Yeah..so?,You'll know know plenty of info by the day before the game release after some previews/reviews and people with game early as they stream it or reveal info online.

Just save $60 between now and October 28th,On that day you can read reviews and peoples thoughts here then decide to go buy it or use it the money for another thing,If sounds.good but not sure worth the money then wait for a sale special like on Black Friday.

Problem solved folks,really not a big deal and no need to know everything right now

this game comes out in 120 days......and like, the only thing i know about it...is that Roman Reigns and Bray wyatt are in it

i know more about Mortal Kombat X, a game that doesn't even have a release date.

Yeah..so?,You'll know know plenty of info by the day before the game release after some previews/reviews and people with game early as they stream it or reveal info online.

Just save $60 between now and October 28th,On that day you can read reviews and peoples thoughts here then decide to go buy it or use it the money for another thing,If sounds.good but not sure worth the money then wait for a sale special like on Black Friday.

Problem solved folks,really not a big deal and no need to know everything right now

oh come on now. we all want to know about it because we are fans. you do too. it also always pays off to know more about something in the long run to give us a chance to be heard and them time to fix something. even if it is minor. it's our game not theirs. they make it for us . something THQ forgot along time ago.

Yeah I want to know stuff already too but I just dont get upset and think most info needs to be out now now now,Knowing in advance is cool but 4 months is still plenty of time,They can release a long trailer and info tonight but people will find something to bitch about as always and 2K won't fix everytng right away.

Archived