WWE 2K15 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

Could someone tell me why they are removing the scratch logo to show trailers?

Wwe is changing their logo to the network logo. It begins aug 18. Wwe wants the logo switch to be a big deal and they make it seem like no one knows and this is a big surprise.

If the new logo is in the game wwe wouldnt want the game to 'leak' the new logo. They

would make 2k wait until after the 18th to show anything that would show the new logo. Hard to show gameplay, arenas, the ring, etc without showing it.

Oh... Sorry. Never Knew.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wwe is changing their logo to the network logo. It begins aug 18. Wwe wants the logo switch to be a big deal and they make it seem like no one knows and this is a big surprise.

If the new logo is in the game wwe wouldnt want the game to 'leak' the new logo. They

would make 2k wait until after the 18th to show anything that would show the new logo. Hard to show gameplay, arenas, the ring, etc without showing it.

Oh... Sorry. Never Knew.

Np i didnt mean it like you should have known....i hate when wwe believes somethings a secret that leaked out multiple times already.

Oh... Sorry. Never Knew.
Np i didnt mean it like you should have known....i hate when wwe believes somethings a secret that leaked out multiple times already.

Nah. I live in South Africa and we are behind 3 or 4 episodes of WWE programming. But our WWE Live Tours are always correct.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this or not, but there is no Summerslam Axxess at all this year, so we might not get the roster then.

Yeah, we know. We'll probably find it out near September.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this or not, but there is no Summerslam Axxess at all this year, so we might not get the roster then.

If thats true, that really sucks. I would have liked to hear some more, drunk Ric Flair stories lol.

True.

What I want confirmed soon is if Superstar Heads mode is returning and if so who are available and can we finally actually edit heads too because it's looking the game could be extremely outdated by October 28th.

I'm fine with waiting on info though,There will be previews&reviews with actual screenshots and footage by release day plus of course people who get the game early and stream it,You can easily save up $60 by then use it is looking great to you or just get another game,Some of you don't even get games on day 1 anyway

I agree caw mode is a major selling point without custom themes on ps4 I will only be making a few original caws of me and my friends with the generic themes. So no caw mode wouldn't kill me this year but damn right it'll still be included, 2k would not shoot themselves in the foot worst case scenario if they don't care for caw mode they just won't update it which is a bummer.

I agree a superstar countdown would be awesome. Imagine if they waited on some talent just so the top talent had up to date attires. That would be cool and a good reason to do a slow reveal.

2K15 looks out of place, they should make that have a metallic look to it as well.

WrestlingInc confirmed today that there are actually two different versions of the new logo. The metallic one on the left is being used for the network/WWE programming, whilst a flatter one with no effects is being used for marketing (which I assume covers 2K15).

QSrAuSu.jpg

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0623/577293/more-details-on-wwe-implementing-their-new-logo/

2K15 looks out of place, they should make that have a metallic look to it as well.

WrestlingInc confirmed today that there are actually two different versions of the new logo. The metallic one on the left is being used for the network/WWE programming, whilst a flatter one with no effects is being used for marketing (which I assume covers 2K15).

QSrAuSu.jpg

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0623/577293/more-details-on-wwe-implementing-their-new-logo/

All of them look horrible, hope they keep the classic & scratch logos for create an arena

Yeah they will use the flat white one for the logo on the game.

It's the same thing as the current scratch logo; they have a 3D looking one used as a bug on their shows and have been using that since 2008 (and in some animated graphics since 2002), and then they have the flat one that was first introduced in 2002 that is still used for marketing and as a secondary logo.

Archived