WWE 2K15 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Censored*'s sake. Why'd Marcus leave? He was actually good at his job.

Part of it's probably because everyone always takes the games issues out on him. (to be fair, I did as well, so i'm no saint)

It's even a problem in cutscenes. The mocappers obviously overreact when doing them, so you end up with someones hand getting slapped away and they flail their damn arm wildly like it just got hit by a car.

They need to just let physics do the selling. Some of the moves did in 15 like the now famous Pumphandle Suplex and the Clothesline From Hell. If they work on body physics and weapon physics and stamina selling maaaaan this game will take days of my life away

• 4 weeks later...

They need to just let physics do the selling. Some of the moves did in 15 like the now famous Pumphandle Suplex and the Clothesline From Hell. If they work on body physics and weapon physics and stamina selling maaaaan this game will take days of my life away

Trouble is, if you use physics you end up with the risk of stupid collisions like in FIFA. The weighting and physics would have to be absolutely spot on for it to work.

Archived