WWE 2K15 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had a good PC, I'd buy it for that also. I don't have a good PC though, don't know where to get a good gaming one either.

Could always save up and build your own, that's what I did.

Yeah, I don't know jack shit about that. I'm better off just buying one for a good 600 or something, which shouldn't be hard to get.

If I had a good PC, I'd buy it for that also. I don't have a good PC though, don't know where to get a good gaming one either.

Could always save up and build your own, that's what I did.

Yeah, I don't know jack shit about that. I'm better off just buying one for a good 600 or something, which shouldn't be hard to get.

Hah, that's how much I built mine for, I thought it would be daunting as hell, but it was pretty easy (fun too). Built it 4 years ago and still stronger than the current systems out now, worth every penny.

On-disc dlc is sadly a common thing and the special edition is that expensive due to the signed content.

Whether modern Hogan and NWO Hogan are On-Disc or really downloadable isn't in question, although they probably are on disc. It's just that if 80's Hogan was already available from the get go, then people would lose incentive to buy the Hulkamania edition just to play as Hogan, and I don't see that happening.

Hulkamania edition has already sold out, so it would appear whether or not 80s Hogan's is available from the get go has nothing to do with anything.

The first post should be updated smh

In all honesty...it gets so annoying doing these threads by all the unconfirmed crap that does come out. It's hard to pinpoint the real from fake so its hard to update it more.

Not to get anyone's hopes up but I saw Chris hero did mo cap work befor he got released,he was a big part of nxt I have a feeling he might be in anyone else feel the same ?

I don't think he's in. They could have made a model of him but WWE might have requested his removal, since that's what they always do with released talent. The only one who might make it is Del Rio since he's been confirmed to appear in Showcase, and I won't be surprised if he only appears in Showcase as part of a cut scene and not playable outside the mode.

Not to get anyone's hopes up but I saw Chris hero did mo cap work befor he got released,he was a big part of nxt I have a feeling he might be in anyone else feel the same ?

I don't think he's in. They could have made a model of him but WWE might have requested his removal, since that's what they always do with released talent. The only one who might make it is Del Rio since he's been confirmed to appear in Showcase, and I won't be surprised if he only appears in Showcase as part of a cut scene and not playable outside the mode.

I very highly doubt they'll give Alberto the Hurricane treatment, considering the amount of backlash THQ got when they did that as well as the fact that Del Rio was revealed at SummerSlam.

I agree with you East Coast, but I''d take it even further. I want it up to 15 matches per card. So what if it's semi-unrealistic?

Also just got the latest (and last) issue of WWE Magazine, and in it there's an ad for the game. The ad lists a few features, such as updated graphics and such. But the ad lists the new grapple mode as exclusive to the Next Gen versions. Any news on that?

Isnt the stamina system next gen exclusive also?

Edit- checked amazon- got my answer. It is.

About this item

Features

Introducing: 2K Showcase: Relive the groundbreaking rivalries of John Cena vs. CM Punk and Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels in a new single player campaign told through your gameplay and historic WWE footage.

WWE Universe and Creation Suite: Create your own Custom Superstar, or customize WWE Superstars and Divas, Move-Sets and entrances. Take control of WWE as your actions shape your Universe: storylines, schedule, rivalries, alliances and more!

Presentation Overhaul: Listen to Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole call the action with the best commentary featured in a WWE game to date, with more than five times the lines recorded than any other year. WWE 2K15 will also feature a custom soundtrack featuring today?s hottest artists, curated by John Cena.

Archived