WWE 2K15 Confirmed Information Thread

Jmerc

Mmmmm AJ's render is the only good thing that came out of the roster reveal.

I really hope we get an alternate Jericho attire, i hate that Y2J 2015 attire, i would love to get his Save Me Trunks in the game again.

Agreed. I think that attire is a possiblity for Jericho as long as we get him and HBK in Showcase which.. well, might also be a possibility since HBK's render is listed as "retro".

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

State of these mishmash renders. Like they throw em into a photoshop blender and hit ON.

Some of them don't even have the effects on them like Del Rio and a few others.

It looks weird.

They did the same thing last year with a ton of renders.

State of these mishmash renders. Like they throw em into a photoshop blender and hit ON.

Some of them don't even have the effects on them like Del Rio and a few others.

It looks weird.

They did the same thing last year with a ton of renders.

Exactly, it feels so half-assed and inconsistent.

I don't want Benoit in. Any time I think of him it makes me nauseous.

Well I and many fans do want him in. There are hundreds of CAWs of him every year.

From what were told, yes. And the next gen will have MyCarrer.

What is so great about my career?

Isnt it just a mode where you take a Caw through several matches like career was in the last game it featured in.

You can build your CAW up, like start in NXT and work to becoming a champion. If it's anything like NBA, you will be able to take losses and be impacted by that. Should be better than the Career mode in the previous that had it.

Talking about PS3 gen. The new gen is irrelevant, and enraging because it has more features when the previous gen should get the features as well.

Just depends. I know it sounds kinda dickish but they have to look to the future sometime and promoting next gen or current if you will, takes advantage of new hardware and encourages people to buy the new stuff. way the cookie crumbles unfortunately. I for one hope they don't take as long as THQ did on dropping the older consoles. Takes away focus when you have multiple versions. That said however, it wouldn't obviously be for at least a couple more years as that itself would actually be a bit unfair if they did it this early so no one take that the wrong way. I just hope it's sooner than last gen.

I don't think that's really an excuse. feels like they're purposely holding back. What's the excuse for how the faces went from looking like the wrestlers in '06 to looking horrible in 12, 13, and 14?

i didn't watch wrestling at that time (HHH/HBK feud)

was just looking into it....and noticed that some of the ppl like Booker T, Nash, RVD, Flair were in matches w/ them at the time.

As well as Jericho. Hope this means retro Y2J is in too

All these guys are in the game :) So hopefully we will get a retro Jericho

With all these new animations, I hope among them were new ladder match winning animations. Nobody collapses to the ring like that when they win, that's unnecessary pain. That's literally takin an extra bump for no reason.

With all these new animations, I hope among them were new ladder match winning animations. Nobody collapses to the ring like that when they win, that's unnecessary pain. That's literally takin an extra bump for no reason.

YES!

I've been wanting this for a while.

On the topic of ladder matches, it would be awesome in MITB winner had the briefcase during their entrance.

YES!

On the topic of ladder matches, it would be awesome in MITB winner had the briefcase during their entrance.

Great call. That is a big part of being Mr. MITB. They should have a few to choose from in Create An Entrance mode.

YES!

Great call. That is a big part of being Mr. MITB. They should have a few to choose from in Create An Entrance mode.

They should also have some character specific ones like with championship entrances!

Archived