Smackdown vs RAW 2010 (2.0)

You may have heard about this hack when it was released, but if not here it is.

Basically this is one of the greatest wrestling game hacks ever created for this series. All credit to the people responsible(who cannot be named)for creating such amazing work.

It features wrestlers, divas & NPC's from SVR07 to SvR09, some have alternative attires if they had a previous attire in last years game (i.e Carlito has his 08 attire and so forth) or if it was created for the fun of it by the creators then there would be some there also (i.e Kurt Angle having a TNA attire). It also features legends from WWE:LOW. That's 108 added models into the game. All taunts, hidden moves, and removed moves (for the most part) are in the game. Titantrons seem to glitch out but each wrestler and diva does have one. Entrances are either created or preset, there aren't any entrances that are hacked in. Luckily this game had loads of entrances from the past so there are only a few that have been user created. There are even in-game renders for most of the superstars and divas.

If people are interested i'll be showcasing this hack to the fullest.

Screenshots:

MiEczbo.jpg

S8vfgpA.jpg

GwAUN3u.jpg

ZtXTm9N.jpg

2Jv2jk7.jpg

ZvXYeZ4.png

3zkjKgf.jpg

J2VBsj5.jpg

1FwVPGR.jpgNQ5sD3P.jpg

It's pretty simple, all you do is replace the original SVR10 files with the modified SVR10 files. Then you import the Stone Cold DLC and after that you just rehash & resign your own ID's to the save game, CAW files & anything else created on the SVR2010 save provided. And then it's ready to be played, don't forget that you need a JTAG though.

I figured as much, they might be cheaper now a days. I remember in 2011 you could add character as DLC is it the same deal here?

Yeah I got mine for $250 (it came with games and accessories I didn't need, he wouldn't sell individually) but it should be far cheaper now because of Xbone and PS4.

Hopefully nobody gets offended by this or anything. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAk9UgBjQLI

Here's a tag team match. All superstars were COM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdTD7X4lxwQ

The team behind this mod did a good job on modifying the stats so the game is much more fast paced. And also the A.I. pull out different ways of hitting moves and when they hit there specials. Although the A.I. always sucked, I quite enjoyed watching this match. :P

Oh also, if you guys have any requests or anything. Feel free to make some.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived