WWE 2K15 at E3

Wut Da Hell

From Jared2K..

"Hey folks,

I arrived here in Los Angeles a few hours ago and I wanted to let you all know to expect a bit of news on WWE2K15 come Thursday morning once our briefings for the week have concluded. It won't be anything major, but we'll have a few details to share. You'll also begin to see articles cropping up, so be on the lookout for those, as well as to @WWEGames where we'll be sharing those as well."

I'm guessing just a trailer and box art then some exclusive preview articles that reveal some big stuff

so finally we are getting something. unfortunatly its nothing major, and i,m willing to bet the articles he mentions will just repeat what 2K tells us, which as he admits, won,t be much

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't see why they can't give us some gameplay. Couple of early entrances, a couple of matches and a trailer with a few cool features. Then they can include some screenshots in the various internet articles along with basic details and changes to the game and a little info on any differences or additions to the "next gen" versions. Pretty simply really. We're four months out and this old tired hand of not giving us shit (except a trailer) until August needs to change. They don't have to give us everything but at least give us some goods. Maybe we can actually help turn this around and they can get more feedback about shit before it comes out. Some developers are giving us early access now to help make the best game possible. No reason to keep it hidden until August anymore. Just makes people think you got more to hide. I know this is a yearly title and I know 2K are a little discrete on things like NBA but this is different. We know what to expect from NBA and for the most part we don't have to worry about that franchise. I'm not trying to jump the gun too much because I know it's still June and we don't know if their info strategy will be the exact same again or not. I just feel we need something more sooner. We may bitch and nitpick a lot but who doesn't about any franchise. These games have made no leaps and bounds in I can't remember when. God even EA UFC looks and plays great and has so much potential already.....and this is their first outing not including that MMA shit fest a couple years ago. Anyways end rant lol.

The only WWE games to have a demo for the last gen systems were SvR '07, LOWM, and Allstars. Only LOWM was really bad. I think with all the criticism they get from wrestling game fans they probably are afraid to release a demo because they don't want to have to respond or address all the criticism.

The only WWE games to have a demo for the last gen systems were SvR '07, LOWM, and Allstars. Only LOWM was really bad. I think with all the criticism they get from wrestling game fans they probably are afraid to release a demo because they don't want to have to respond or address all the criticism.

I can understand that. We can all be difficult at times lol. You know the last few years though, it just seemed like they would dodge us whenever they could because they knew what they were doing. When they finally released the game....oops too late sorry guys lol. I'm sure I'm not the only one who seen what they were doing. Just made it even more frustrating. I'm still trying to give 2k the benefit of the doubt though. It's still fairly new to them and I was happy about the change. Just hard sometimes after all the shit we've been through.

SVR 2008 and SVR 2009 also had demos, not just SVR 2007 and LOWM

I dont remember those having demos (not saying youre wrong) that said, I'm not buying 2k15 until I've played it. Either a demo online, at the floor of eurogamer (1 month before launch) or at a friends, I need to know its worth it, considering all the great games E3 just showed me

From Jared2K..

"Hey folks,

I arrived here in Los Angeles a few hours ago and I wanted to let you all know to expect a bit of news on WWE2K15 come Thursday morning once our briefings for the week have concluded. It won't be anything major, but we'll have a few details to share. You'll also begin to see articles cropping up, so be on the lookout for those, as well as to @WWEGames where we'll be sharing those as well."

I'm guessing just a trailer and box art then some exclusive preview articles that reveal some big stuff

so finally we are getting something. unfortunatly its nothing major, and i,m willing to bet the articles he mentions will just repeat what 2K tells us, which as he admits, won,t be much

I doubt 2K will just release an interview,It's most likely a trailer which is better than none and especially if it contains gameplay,The previews after it will likely be actual info like ones released for the last two games by IGN,IF the trailer features NXT or WCW as rumored then the first previews will probably go into some detail about their modes

http://instagram.com/p/pE1xmbn6gG/

I really hope he is not on the cover.

Well he hasn't been on the cover since 2011, so why not put their biggest star on it? End of the day Cena in the past couple of months has worked his ass off to prove to us haters that he can put over younger stars and also have quality matches.

I am not a huge fan of Cena, but respect he fact he has carried this company since Brock Lesnar f**** off all those years ago to go to the NFL. But I still believe in putting at least 3 wrestlers on the cover, possibly a legend as rumored either Sting or Goldberg, then have Cena and Daniel Bryan on it.

LEmkDsD.png

So they have put that 80s Hogan on there again? Seriously?? Give us the Hollywood Hogan and that's it, no more variations of superstars taking up spots. Love the fact Cesaro and Wyatt are on there.

Archived