2K15: Things You Would Like But Will Probably Never Happen

insecure2k5

Something I'd like but will probably never happen for 2k15? How about a WWE game that I enjoy so much, I actually won't wanna part with it and will actually end up keeping it until the following game comes out?

i was gonna say a game that actually lives up to the hype for once, and blows us away, rather than losing our interest after a few days, but you said it much better

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Male vs Female

Connected Backstage areas in Extreme Rules matches

Some DLC made after release

Overhaul of CAW Mode

100 Paint Tool Slots

Assign a manager in Universe Mode so they automatically accompany the superstar/diva to the ring.

A Universe Mode that doesn't repeat the same scenes over and over.

Full Roster Superstar Heads including the Divas (NPCs too so we can at least make them and technically have them in the game)

3 Man Commentary team (JBL, Lawler, Cole)

NXT Commentary team for NXT (Byron Saxton, William Regal, Tom Phillips)

Masked Kane's face improved

CAA Logo size fixed

Just my honest opinion, but technically I could see them expand the superstar heads feature to everyone on the roster, there really is no excuse for 2k not to do so. Really, how difficult should it be for them to expand the feature to include everyone? Regarding NPCs as superstar heads, I don't know about them getting the possibility but why not? As you mentioned by creating them in heads you could "play" as them in the game, they took a shot at that by including Paul Heyman in the feature this year. I certainly don't have my hopes up by any means, but I'm fairly sure they will improve upon it.

I agree with the hair creations, Tekken did it..and it's going to be a new engine, right? So why not?.

Entrance Video creations, poses for both divas and superstars, use the create a moveset option but with the superstars of your choice and be able to choice a camera angle.

Mini-trons, be able to choose a design and to put a name on there if you want.

Backstage roaming, create a backstage, chose the superstars you want back their or just simply make a backstage area...an area better than the backstage brawls.

Maybe even have the WWE site connected to the game so you can chose old entrance videos and new entrance videos for superstars...I mean how hard could that be, WWE owns them, so why not?

Create a Superstar overhauled, just update old attires, tatoos, and hair in HQ and add a bunch of new things, all they have to do is look at past divas and superstars to get ideas of new things.

An actual story mode, I absolutely despised 30 years of Wrestlemania...I started it but then just used the pass to unlock everything...

Updated Universe mode, be able to choose, number one contenders, rivalry matches, just be able to actually run your own universe.

All the way up to 10 man tag team matches...the rings are plenty big enough the only problem would be the A.I being dumb.

Update the A.I make them smarter and make them take advantage of their moveset...don't just let them do the same thing over and over again.

More tag team, manager interactions..

Also I've wanted this for years, show the time keepers and the announcers.

And superstar heads for everyone..that should be hard at all..

• Arena 'threads' (if you will..)
  • Lots of WCW/ECW arenas as a tip of the hat to the WWE Network. It's a bit of shameless promotion!
  • Ability to do CAF's through tables, and generally having tables that don't completely explode in to 20 pieces and fly everywhere.
  • Weapons physics from 2011
  • Extra WWE music is a tremendous idea. No reason why they shouldn't add that.
  • All of the CAA templates from previous games
  • Ability to KEEP YOUR MINITRON during entrances, rather than have a black screen. No idea why they didn't fix this.
  • Return all of the bits and pieces they eliminated in the CAA from '13 to 2k14

yeah, i was REALLY pissed when they got rid of the 'backgrounds' patterns in 2K14

Oh my god, so badly.

Not many people seemed particularly fussed, but I used them SO much. I loved stretching some of those objects down the ramp. It looked awesome.

I agree with the hair creations, Tekken did it..and it's going to be a new engine, right? So why not?.

Entrance Video creations, poses for both divas and superstars, use the create a moveset option but with the superstars of your choice and be able to choice a camera angle.

Backstage roaming, create a backstage, chose the superstars you want back their or just simply make a backstage area...an area better than the backstage brawls.

Maybe even have the WWE site connected to the game so you can chose old entrance videos and new entrance videos for superstars...I mean how hard could that be, WWE owns them, so why not?

Create a Superstar overhauled, just update old attires, tatoos, and hair in HQ and add a bunch of new things, all they have to do is look at past divas and superstars to get ideas of new things.

An actual story mode, I absolutely despised 30 years of Wrestlemania...I started it but then just used the pass to unlock everything...

Updated Universe mode, be able to choose, number one contenders, rivalry matches, just be able to actually run your own universe.

All the way up to 10 man tag team matches...the rings are plenty big enough the only problem would be the A.I being dumb.

Update the A.I make them smarter and make them take advantage of their moveset...don't just let them do the same thing over and over again.

Where did you hear that?

• Arena 'threads' (if you will..)
  • Lots of WCW/ECW arenas as a tip of the hat to the WWE Network. It's a bit of shameless promotion!
  • Ability to do CAF's through tables, and generally having tables that don't completely explode in to 20 pieces and fly everywhere.
  • Weapons physics from 2011
  • Extra WWE music is a tremendous idea. No reason why they shouldn't add that.
  • All of the CAA templates from previous games
  • Ability to KEEP YOUR MINITRON during entrances, rather than have a black screen. No idea why they didn't fix this.
  • Return all of the bits and pieces they eliminated in the CAA from '13 to 2k14

yeah, i was REALLY pissed when they got rid of the 'backgrounds' patterns in 2K14

Oh my god, so badly.

Not many people seemed particularly fussed, but I used them SO much. I loved stretching some of those objects down the ramp. It looked awesome.

Where did you hear that?

I meant like a graphic engine, people seem to be speculating it.

Ability to attack during entrances (selectable, not random), with a few variations, including group attacks if you are in a stable.

if there is an attack during a cutscene make it more that 2 seconds long.

Removal of all gender restrictions including titles. If I want a female world champ then suck it.

Full show modification. 13 almost had it perfect but I can't set a minor title on my females only show.

Edit: bug fixes. I will bypass 15 just like I did 14 if shit sucks.

Ability to attack during entrances (selectable, not random), with a few variations, including group attacks if you are in a stable.

if there is an attack during a cutscene make it more that 2 seconds long.

Removal of all gender restrictions including titles. If I want a female world champ then suck it.

Full show modification. 13 almost had it perfect but I can't set a minor title on my females only show.

Edit: bug fixes. I will bypass 15 just like I did 14 if shit sucks.

but you can do that

What, in 14? I hadn't heard of either of those changes. Only time i've seen it is with hacked CAWs on 13.

Also I need the ability to use any superstar's clothing on a CAW. People tell me you can, but I cannot find Taker's exact outfit anywhere in 13.

Honestly, male vs. female is probably the only thing they actually have a legitimate reason not to add.

Its odd that I can snap a girls next as a man in MK, kick a girl as a man unconcious in Street Fighter, as a man chase a topless girl down the strret with a gun in my hand in gta5. But a bodyslam is offensive to womens rights? I think they still take a lot of drugs up in those wwe headquarters, to lack the understanding of real vs videogame :/

Less glitches would be start but it won't happen due to time constraints or greed.

I don't think 2k has the same time constraints as thq had. Dont measure developement time by days/weeks as that only tells you how long 1 person has. Instead you'd multiple hours worked against how many workers to get the correct measure of time worked. Each team member has a desk a pc and a task, considering take two are amoungst the richest in the industry, compared to thq being one of the poorest, you can see how they can afford more staff if they wanted & increase yukes budget & make them higher more staff too. Normally when someone like Cory says time, he means money.

Honestly, male vs. female is probably the only thing they actually have a legitimate reason not to add.

Its odd that I can snap a girls next as a man in MK, kick a girl as a man unconcious in Street Fighter, as a man chase a topless girl down the strret with a gun in my hand in gta5. But a bodyslam is offensive to womens rights? I think they still take a lot of drugs up in those wwe headquarters, to lack the understanding of real vs videogame :/

This. I don't know if this a corporate decision on WWE's part or some concern that they will cause issues from outside groups, The simplest way to avoid issues and still fulfil the desire is to put them in the game and not advertise those features.

This. I don't know if this a corporate decision on WWE's part or some concern that they will cause issues from outside groups, The simplest way to avoid issues and still fulfil the desire is to put them in the game and not advertise those features.

Reading between the lines, THQ claimed that WWE 'didn't instruct' them to remove male/female matches. THQ said they just wanted to 'reflect the current WWE product'.

I say BS.

I think it's another demonstration of THQ saving face and not dropping WWE in it. Instead, they've just claimed it was 'their decision', when in reality, you have to consider why they'd bother removing the feature off their own back?

I think it's like the logo resizing in CAA. I still feel this was completely deliberate, and some at the WWE gaming franchise department did not like the amount of freedom users had to create other company's arenas.

Funny how 2K did not once respond to anyone's request regarding the CAA logo issue, isn't it?

In other words, do not expect to see male/female violence make a return.

I think you need to take in to account the franchises.

GTA - Renowned for violence

MK - Renowned for violence

WWE - A family orientated Sports Entertainment franchise (PG)

a flawless, bug-less, glitch-less game.

Wwe+flawless+bugless+glitchless=never lol

Less glitches would be start but it won't happen due to time constraints or greed.

hence the name of this thread, 2K15: Things You Would Like But Will Probably Never Happen

1. 10 Superstars in the ring. Would make the Royal Rumble matches much more exciting. Stop this 6-man shit. We are fully capable of 10+ so why not do it? 8 would be a bare minimum in the ring.

2. Having 8+ men - Real Survivor Series Matches

3. Classic PPV and Show arenas.

4. The Ability to actually have the Rumble Matches in any arena you choose. How did they *Censored* this up in 2k14??

5. Logos and designs of any size so we can make realistic arenas.

6. CAA needs to be fully customizable this time, not glitched to accomplish it.This would also include Ramps that connect to the ring ala ECW,Japan and WCW - Outdoor settings - indy venues, etc.

7. More elimination options for The rumble match. They've rinsed and repeated the same shit. Rumbles are unpredictable, we need tons of ways to eliminate someone, not just the corners, and leg lifting options we've had for a while. Yeah Yeah, specials are a choice but most of those choices usually don't happen in real life.

8. Expansion of WWE Universe. Good ideas implemented in 2K14, but forcing us to keep Raw or Smackdown around is ridiculous.

10. Take your time with the story mode. You rushed the hell out of it past WM 16, it was almost pointless to play the last half.

I'd like for the Royal Rumbles, if they stick to the same limitation of 6 guys as they have in past games, to compensate by allowing us to have a rumble similar to those that were found in the No Mercy days.

Archived