Going to start watching TNA again... Catch me up?

So I stopped watching TNA a while ago and now I want to start watching it again. I was just wondering if someone could give me a basic rundown of what has been going since I stopped watching. I stopped watching around the time when Jeff Hardy left I believe (what a coincidence lol).

TNA's Random story creator:

-Kurt Angle may be out forever or not, wait EC3 injured him...or not. Yes! Angle is back! And he's injured again.

-Bully Ray: "...I wanted to take over TNA, but screw you Dixie! You prevented it! I'm now a face again. Okay, I didn't kill Anderson and there was no real pay-off to that feud, but screw it. You're next Dixie! I will stalk you and kidnap your people. Please always send a camera man with me and please don't call the police."

-James Storm turned Heel and teams up with Bobby Roode a lot. But they don't like each other again, although they have perfect chemistry and win nearly all their tag-team matches. Storm accidently attacked Anderson in his match with Gunner, so they're feuding now in another personal feud.

-MVP returned as a the new Investor and as a face. He has the control over the company, brought in the American Wolves and does really well. He even managed to finally have a Face world champion in TNA in what's feeling like ages. Then he attacked Eric Young (world champ), turned heel and we're now in nWo vs. WCW Version TNA 9.0

-Bro-mans and The Wolves faced each other over and over and over and over again. Wolves won the tag-titles off the bro-mans, bro-mans immidiately won them back and the Wolves won the tag-titles of the Bro-mans

-Jospeh Park discovered that he's Abyss and returned as Corporate Kane for Magnus under the Abyss mask and Jospeh Park was never ever mentioned again.

-Samoa Joe...he's there or not.

-Samuel Shaw is now in a Asylum, but gets saved by the power of christ Gunner

-EC3 and Rockstar Spud do their best while TNA makes them random sidekicks in every story possible. EC3 still somehow stayed unpinned. I think he's supposed to be feuding with Willow, but I'm not sure.

-Talking about Willow...Jeff Hardy returned under a mask and is also kinda there. He's like Jeff Hardy on ecstasy.

-Sanada is X-Division champion. Tigre Uno is not.

-Bad Influene is gone. Austin Aries is not.

-Knux returned as a circus director, Rob Terry is a freak, then there is a clown and T&A Rebel

-Angelina Love returned and reformed the Beautiful Peoples together with Velvet Sky. Love defeated Rayne to become KO champion for the 6th time. Brittany, a new knockout debuted and has been feautered in some matches. Nothing more to say about her. Gail Kim is feuding with someone. I don't know who. Oh, and she's a face again ofcourse.

-Eric Young = Daniel Bryan

yeah...

EDIT: and I forgot one thing

-Bobby Lashley, MVP and Kenny King formed the "Rusev can't squash you if you're in TNA"-group and they are heels.

The most important thing you need to know is there will be two sets of people fighting for the 'power' of the company, and it'll end in a 1 cage version of war games, with weapons hanging from the roof like the 2nd tear cage in the 3 cage match from WCW, every 6 months.

The most important thing you need to know is there will be two sets of people fighting for the 'power' of the company, and it'll end in a 1 cage version of war games, with weapons hanging from the roof like the 2nd tear cage in the 3 cage match from WCW, every 6 months.

Another power stuggle angle is happening right now?! :facepalm:

Another power stuggle angle is happening right now?! :facepalm:

There is always one. ALWAYS

TNA's Random story creator:

-Kurt Angle may be out forever or not, wait EC3 injured him...or not. Yes! Angle is back! And he's injured again.

-Bully Ray: "...I wanted to take over TNA, but screw you Dixie! You prevented it! I'm now a face again. Okay, I didn't kill Anderson and there was no real pay-off to that feud, but screw it. You're next Dixie! I will stalk you and kidnap your people. Please always send a camera man with me and please don't call the police."

-James Storm turned Heel and teams up with Bobby Roode a lot. But they don't like each other again, although they have perfect chemistry and win nearly all their tag-team matches. Storm accidently attacked Anderson in his match with Gunner, so they're feuding now in another personal feud.

-MVP returned as a the new Investor and as a face. He has the control over the company, brought in the American Wolves and does really well. He even managed to finally have a Face world champion in TNA in what's feeling like ages. Then he attacked Eric Young (world champ), turned heel and we're now in nWo vs. WCW Version TNA 9.0

-Bro-mans and The Wolves faced each other over and over and over and over again. Wolves won the tag-titles off the bro-mans, bro-mans immidiately won them back and the Wolves won the tag-titles of the Bro-mans

-Jospeh Park discovered that he's Abyss and returned as Corporate Kane for Magnus under the Abyss mask and Jospeh Park was never ever mentioned again.

-Samoa Joe...he's there or not.

-Samuel Shaw is now in a Asylum, but gets saved by the power of christ Gunner

-EC3 and Rockstar Spud do their best while TNA makes them random sidekicks in every story possible. EC3 still somehow stayed unpinned. I think he's supposed to be feuding with Willow, but I'm not sure.

-Talking about Willow...Jeff Hardy returned under a mask and is also kinda there. He's like Jeff Hardy on ecstasy.

-Sanada is X-Division champion. Tigre Uno is not.

-Bad Influene is gone. Austin Aries is not.

-Knux returned as a circus director, Rob Terry is a freak, then there is a clown and T&A Rebel

-Angelina Love returned and reformed the Beautiful Peoples together with Velvet Sky. Love defeated Rayne to become KO champion for the 6th time. Brittany, a new knockout debuted and has been feautered in some matches. Nothing more to say about her. Gail Kim is feuding with someone. I don't know who. Oh, and she's a face again ofcourse.

-Eric Young = Daniel Bryan

yeah...

EDIT: and I forgot one thing

-Bobby Lashley, MVP and Kenny King formed the "Rusev can't squash you if you're in TNA"-group and they are heels.

Okay, thanks for all of that. Sounds pretty interesting for the most part. Another power struggle storyline doesn't interest me that much though as they do it all the time basically. Also not that thrilled that some storylines are similar to some of WWE's, but whatever.

Forgot that Bram is Kenneth Cameron aka Gunner's long lost brother

Bram and Magnus are feuding with Hardy(Willow)

Long lost brother? Is this wrestling or a soap opera? lol. Glad to see that Willow is featured in a storyline though, even though I figured he would be by now.

Eric Young is Daniel Bryan, Abyss is Corporate Kane, and there's a new Nation of Domination. The end

Gotta love their originality lol.

Of course there's another angle about who's in control -_- The cage match sounds a bit interesting though.

Snape killed Dumbledore, Sasuke and Naruto beat the crap out of each other again, and Dixie Carter is searching for The Elements of Harmony with Spud...or something like that.

Bring alcohol. You'll need it in order to stand some of the storylines.

Archived