Site reporting plans for Sting in 2k15

nystyle

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this game comes out in 4 months....and we know nothing about it.

why do they get away with doing this every year?

I thought 2k would be different from thq with promotion, oh well E3 tomorrow tons of good stuff to see, and no doubt the wwe 2k15 teaser trailer either at or after E3

Aren't the same idiots from THQ still in charge of making this game? If so then why would we be surprised at this bullshit. I'm sure it will be the same summerslam style reveal thing they do.

Yukes iss till making it, but the entire staff at 2K is different, minus Williams, from thq. Marketing department, etc. is all different.

i know, its laughable isn't it? but not in a funny way. even more ridiculous is the fact that its available for pre order yet we know nothing about it yet other than the release date. don,t get me wrong, i always get it every year no matter what, but lots of people will not preorder when they know nothing, nor should 2k expect anyone to. all i can say is, this game had better blow our minds when info really does drop.

I thought 2k would be different from thq with promotion, oh well E3 tomorrow tons of good stuff to see, and no doubt the wwe 2k15 teaser trailer either at or after E3

do we know for sure that 2k are actually gonna be at E3? i havn,t heard or seen any confirmation. after all this waiting, E3 is the ideal opportunity for them to hit us with something, and not just a trailer either

do we know for sure that 2k are actually gonna be at E3? i havn,t heard or seen any confirmation. after all this waiting, E3 is the ideal opportunity for them to hit us with something, and not just a trailer either

Yes, like they are every year with the NBA game. They are doing the same as they did last year, reveal a trailer and some info about NBA, then the WWE game and NBA got a trailer a few days ago.

Dirtsheets people...haven't we learned all these years?

Not saying it ain't gonna happen but I think we should take this with a grain of salt

Yeah. It's very possible that everything we've heard is completely untrue

Well, if Sting is the pre-order bonus... it will be just like Ultimate Warrior from 2K14. Unless, they do a Collectors Edition and Sting is in the spot of Undertaker, like last year. If thats the case, I very well might break down and finally get the Collectors Edition for once.

Lol, collector's edition! That's even worse than the pre-order bonus scam. Like I'm gonna spend $100 on a game I probably won't even be playing 6 months from now.

Do some of you really need many months of info before release or do you just freak out cause 4 months seems way too soon?

Trailer Releases-We get a sense of what's new and see some gameplay

Previews start coming out-We know more on the big stuff and gameplay

Summerslam Event-We find out who's on the whole in-game roster with a dlc character or two revealed

Post SS Articles-We find out more on the smaller features

Social Media-2K's Community Manager like THQ's will answer some random question and reveal small but cool tidbits

New Trailer-We see more footage of modes and gameplay

Days Before Release-Final impressions/reviews pop up revealing tons of info and some lucky people always get the games early somehow and they reveal almost everything and even stream it

What else do you really need besides extra time to get hyped up?,Some of you don't even get the games on day 1 anyway!

This is the way 2K's marketing is and seems will be in the near future but at least they deliver quality,Yes Yukes are still developing but not the only ones and so let's hope 2K pretty much forced them I the beginning of this development to shape up!

Do some of you really need many months of info before release or do you just freak out cause 4 months seems way too soon?

Trailer Releases-We get a sense of what's new and see some gameplay

Previews start coming out-We know more on the big stuff and gameplay

Summerslam Event-We find out who's on the whole in-game roster with a dlc character or two revealed

Post SS Articles-We find out more on the smaller features

Social Media-2K's Community Manager like THQ's will answer some random question and reveal small but cool tidbits

New Trailer-We see more footage of modes and gameplay

Days Before Release-Final impressions/reviews pop up revealing tons of info and some lucky people always get the games early somehow and they reveal almost everything and even stream it

What else do you really need besides extra time to get hyped up?,Some of you don't even get the games on day 1 anyway!

This is the way 2K's marketing is and seems will be in the near future but at least they deliver quality,Yes Yukes are still developing but not the only ones and so let's hope 2K pretty much forced them I the beginning of this development to shape up!

As much as i'd like to see which, if any of the rumours are true waiting for news doesnt bother me. Its websites that claim anything as news to gain clicks that bothers me. Forum chat is one thing, stating its actually going to happen to every visitor on your site is something else

Theres been no confirmation wwe will be shown at E3.

Thats why i said at or after, if its not at E3 i wouldnt be suprised as it'll drown under triple A game news. But sometime after E3 while people are checking youtube/ign/videogamer.com for the latest news would be a perfect time to slip in and get extra attention.

Mortal Kombat X already has a trailer up and that game was just announced out of thin air like 3 days ago, plus we've been told the game will be showcased at E3. WWE 2k15 was announced like 3 months ago (though we all knew it was being made anyways), and we know exactly when it is coming out and yet not even a clue about what it will feature, who's in, or anything regarding the graphics for that matter.

Mortal Kombat X already has a trailer up and that game was just announced out of thin air like 3 days ago, plus we've been told the game will be showcased at E3. WWE 2k15 was announced like 3 months ago (though we all knew it was being made anyways), and we know exactly when it is coming out and yet not even a clue about what it will feature, who's in, or anything regarding the graphics for that matter.

not even the cover

not even the cover

yeah, and for a game roughly 4 months away, that's ridiculous. there are games coming out next year i know more about.

You've seen a short cgi movie of MK10, and the two characters that will be in every MK ever or face fan boy hell. We dont know what the graphics or gameplay will flow like yet, its all just to grab your attention. Compare the perfect looking Watch_Dogs E3 trailer to the game you can buy on the PS4/XB1 and you'll see my point, sometimes you see nothing, sometimes your tricked into thinking you saw something. Games industry is running on smoke and mirrors

Update:

In addition, Mike Johnson of PWInsider reports, that scenes are being shot for Sting in the new WWE 2K15 video game, meaning Sting will have a headline presence in the game much like Ultimate Warrior, Mike Tyson and Brock Lesnar in recent years.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/34780/The-Reason-Why-WWE-Is-Looking-For-Sting-Lookalike/

Update:

In addition, Mike Johnson of PWInsider reports, that scenes are being shot for Sting in the new WWE 2K15 video game, meaning Sting will have a headline presence in the game much like Ultimate Warrior, Mike Tyson and Brock Lesnar in recent years.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/34780/The-Reason-Why-WWE-Is-Looking-For-Sting-Lookalike/

Awesome!

Archived