Site reporting plans for Sting in 2k15

nystyle

"We can also confirm that there are tentative plans in place for Stings character to be included in the WWE 2K15 video game, most likely as a pre-order bonus."

http://www.wrestlingdvdnews.com/confirmation-wwe-sting-dvd-release/67166/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WDNcom+%28Wrestling+DVD+News+-+Latest+WWE+DVD+News+%26+Reviews%29

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect a preview soon the source I originally saw this from says that the career mode with creating a superstar and starting from nxt as well as 30 years of wrestle mania mode returning. Based on the articles it seems to assume this info was already revealed. It's weird but I believe the preview could come tomorrow. I really don't care if it's true but it sounds legit.

The first 2k15 trailer will probably be the most anticipated and scrutinized trailer in wrestling video game history. If it looks just like a rehashed version of the same game we have gotten the last 3 years or so people will be massively disappointed, but if the graphics look different, with better looking models, and even a whole new caw mode, then people are going to completely flip their shit out.

Hope it is true.....Also, when are we getting a 2k15 section? when we get a trailer?

Yes, just like past years.

Cool I guess.. ew at a possible WCW mode.

Yeah, no thank you. Have no interest in it at all. Wouldn't mind a DLC Pack with a few of their main guys but I don't want a WCW mode. If there needs to be a mode, Best of Monday Night RAW.

Why do I have a feeling the graphics will look the exact same

They will, on current gen.

Faces will be scanned so maybe they will look a little better on current gen. But the PS4 and Xbox One versions better have a giant leap from Last gen like SvR 2007 did on 360.

How many years have we been trying to make this guy? It's been at least 14, but for some it's probably even more (I know I even tried to make him in WWF Attitude).

Pre-order bonus. The single most hated phrase in video game history.

I wouldn't mind pre-order bonuses... if it were a franchise I trust. With WWE Games, even getting the game in the first week is asking too much.

The first 2k15 trailer will probably be the most anticipated and scrutinized trailer in wrestling video game history. If it looks just like a rehashed version of the same game we have gotten the last 3 years or so people will be massively disappointed, but if the graphics look different, with better looking models, and even a whole new caw mode, then people are going to completely flip their shit out.

It will be a fight on here as the trailer will probably focus on next gen, as it should, with all current gen people realizing most of what they see wont be on ps3 or 360.

^ I think there will be a WCW mode in WWE 2K15.

Ddp hinted on facebook last month he will be in 2k15 so I believe there will be.

I'd be cool with a WCW mode in the style of Attitude&30 years of WM..IF we also get a career mode separately where we use our caws and start from NXT.

That way get the nostalgia fun and legends..AND get the future with NXT presence while using our caws after a few years,we all win that way!

I'm good with a WCW mode. Hell even a Monday Night Wars mode. Give us Goldberg again and maybe DDP and Sting......yes please. As Luis said, if they do it like the two previous modes the last couple of years it should be good. Let's face it. wwe 12's WCW influence was horrible. We could get Nash, Booker, both Steiners bros, Hall, Giant, Syxx, Hogan and probably a lot of the mid card and cruiserweight guys. Could be epic. And if this Career mode is true then we have something for everyone. I'll play the hell out of both!

A WCW mode could also offer awesome unlockables such as arenas(Nitro/Thumder/Halloween Havok)and those would save a lot of time and effort in trying to createnthem,Maybe also match types such as WarGames and World War 3..Although I doubt 3 different rings are possible

Archived