WWE 2K15 Custom Covers

delete

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can anyone tell me how to go about making one of these please?

I'm just using Photoshop, CS3 version I believe. I just Googled all the logos I needed (PS4 banner, 2K Sports logo, WWE2K14 logo etc.), the renders are mostly from WWE.com and everything else I just found on Google after searching for a while. All the effects I used were done using the tools in Photoshop.

Decided to make another cover. I got the idea of a custom wallpaper I seen for WWE2K14 so credit to whoever made the wallpaper for the idea. Took me pretty long and I'd say it turned out pretty great. Please let me know your thoughts on it and tips are appreciated as well.

5neG1Fg.jpg

I'm just using Photoshop, CS3 version I believe. I just Googled all the logos I needed (PS4 banner, 2K Sports logo, WWE2K14 logo etc.), the renders are mostly from WWE.com and everything else I just found on Google after searching for a while. All the effects I used were done using the tools in Photoshop.

thank you, ill try my hand at it!

thank you, ill try my hand at it!

No problem, glad to help :cool:

HFM that's sick

That cover is so good, HFM! Nice work.

Really nice, HFM. :)

Lol I'd swap HHH and Punk.

I really like the web like style. Its really cool :)

Now that I look at it again, I kind of agree. My initial thought was each section would have certain wrestlers in it (Divas, Current, Legends, Alumni etc.). I planned on having more alumni in that section but it turned out with CM Punk being the only one lol. I'd switch them and see how it looks but I'd basically have to do the middle and right section over again and I'm not up for that, at least not now lol.

Well I'm really bored so I made yet another cover lol. Not as great as my previous one, in my opinion, but I still think it turned out pretty good.

KAeJYEz.png

I was gonna go that direction with the web and ended up chaging it up to get taker in the middle

Archived