Adam, Look...I was gonna go easy on you...

IɳFamous

...not to hurt your feelings. But I'm only going t--.... Just kidding.

Basically I finished Uni earlier this month. We worked on this group project to make a game (I studied computer Games and software Development) and it turned out really good actually. Came second only to a gay ass point n click game amongst all the projects which I suppose was pretty satisfying because I worked hard on it. Now that the University is done, me and friends are planning to release this game to get some revenue as we got decent reviews from testing it. It's not a full game yet. Just a prototype. The graphics are not final either and still needs to be polished up before we can release it for some moneeeyzz but its still a fully playable game. Most likely will be on Mobile platforms as I doubt very much its gonna make us much money on Windows 8 app store or just online but we might do both.

Oh and so yea, if you guys wanna try out the game and see my amazing programming skills, here is a link to online swf version of the game.

http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1401477684

Try all 3 difficulty levels and play with volume on for some funny shiiz.

Guess I could use some feedback if any provided to improve the game like add more stuff, take out stuff etc so yea comments or criticism welcomed.

Peace out.

I dunno, the second car just kept driving into me, couldn't figure out how I'm suppose to get passed it

I got passed the second one on hard but not medium lmao

Thanks guys. I will make a note of that. It's hard spotting these when you are the programmar since you pretty much know every movement and how it will work.

Hard however, I managed to make it quite impossible to go on forever due to unpredictable movements of enemies and movement based on the player position itself.

When I played on easy, the your car would crash even though it visibly hits nothing.

Second car runs into you on Medium and can't really see a way to avoid it, well, did until I switched lane at the last second, but still :D

Don't think I can find a way past the 4th car on hard. Well, got it by lane switching at the last minute, so it's good.

Anyways, nice Infamous

Haha yea Ipse the general consensus was that the game is too hard and even at medium and you need to figure out patterns by dying a few times before you can start going. I will need to look into that.

I played it but it not bad but it isn't a game I would pay money for

It won't be a paid game.

Thanks guys.

Do you guys think its the type of game that you would play over and over, to like get high score and stuff because it is quite difficult? Kinda like Flappy bird you know. That was Flappy birds formula really. Hard game where people played it over and over to beat high scores and it got so many views. Otherwise, it was a really simple game tbh. This game has 3 times more work put into it compared to Flappy Bird.

Archived