How in the world are they going to an entrance for Adam Rose in 2K15

Jimmy McNulty

I think it's real unlikely that Adam Rose will be in this year's game, he only just recently debuted & usually the roster consist of superstars present before this year's Wrestlemania, that being Wrestlemania 30.

They did it for Brodus Clay and the Godfather - albeit, it was two others but if he's on the XB1/PS4 (I doubt he'll be in this year) then the powerful machine should help

MNM had the cameraman and it was on PS2 so I don't see how OP thinks it'll be impossible to do with the newer consoles.

They did it for Brodus Clay and the Godfather - albeit, it was two others but if he's on the XB1/PS4 (I doubt he'll be in this year) then the powerful machine should help

MNM had the cameraman and it was on PS2 so I don't see how OP thinks it'll be impossible to do with the newer consoles.

damn thats a good point. they don't even need to have 10 people on screen either, they just need the bunny, the lemon, a cosplay chick and the burger.

Was just thinking about this. I doubt he would of made the final roster anyway, but i bet he could be in the DLC. The guy has one of the best entrances out now, but how can they get all of those slots for the Exotic Express?

If they wanted to do it they easily could

As I mentioned in my WWE 2k15 thread, the main upgrades you will see in PS4/Xbox One games is a drastic increase in how much stuff can be done in game, (ie. characters on screen), and not so much a big graphics upgrade like past console generation changes have produced.

In regards to the OP's question in particular, as someone mentioned already they've done similar entrances in past games for superstars such as the Godfather and even to a smaller extent Brodus Clay recently with the Funkadactyls. When the Godfather's entrance was done, (iirc it was mainly done back in the N64 games), they gave him a much smaller group of women and the character models for them were far less detailed than superstars. This shouldn't be a problem on the PS4/Xbox One, especially since the character models wouldn't need a complex moveset attached to them inside the game's code.

There is also an entirely new option that the technology of the PS4/Xbox One could allow 2K to use for ALL entrances: Fully pre-rendered videos/cutscenes. With these new systems the line between prerendered and in-game graphics has been blurred to practically undetectable.

they can get him in as dlc im sure, but as far as im concerned, he hasn't done anything worthy do deserve a spot in the game even as dlc.

He's on the current (around 'Mania) main roster = should be in the game

There is also an entirely new option that the technology of the PS4/Xbox One could allow 2K to use for ALL entrances: Fully pre-rendered videos/cutscenes. With these new systems the line between prerendered and in-game graphics has been blurred to practically undetectable.

You can't use pre-rendered stuff for entrances etc though due to all the custom content in the game.

Archived