"server not available" message & CC hard-locking consoles issue

lilsting10

I had trouble getting in last night, it kept kicking me out every time, but after about 6 or 7 tries I got in and it was working great. Still though, it has gotten so much like the WWE '12 servers that it's pretty concerning, especially with the next game half a year away.

This is annoying. I hope we get a patch but that's doubtful

If we get another patch, this bloody well better not be the only thing it fixes.

I am getting the freezing console message when I click in the community creations section. I have an Xbox 360.

I am trying to download Wahoo (the other CAW of Wahoo I have seems too big for his body type) I type his name and see a the results...then I click on one icon picture that it looks and then it freezes.

Is there a way to download it from the page that shows all the thumbnails, or do you have to go to the next page? (I am not even sure if that will solve the freezing issue)

Has anyone tried contacting their support via Twitter?

From Jared2k, 2K Community & Social Media Manager of WWE:

Hey folks, sorry for the delay. There's been a miscommunication between some of our third-party services and its resulted in a lot of the strange issues you're all reporting. Its being actively worked on now by the various support teams and I hope to have positive news very soon.

Was about to post the same thing, KLIQ4LIFE

Is this a 360 issue? 'Cause besides slowness (the fault of my Internet Service Provider), it's been working fine for me on PS3.

Yup, you would figure, since we have to pay for xbl, shit like this would not happen.. ps3 is free online, & it seems you all don't have no where near the problems with wwe2k14 as we do on the 360 side

Hey folks, sorry for the delay. There's been a miscommunication between some of our third-party services and its resulted in a lot of the strange issues you're all reporting. Its being actively worked on now by the various support teams and I hope to have positive news very soon.

Well, at least he actually mentions it. Already better than that moron Sitterson.

Boy, this is the second major issue with CC that's popped up that's been attributed to a "miscommunication". I'm glad they're addressing these issues finally, but this is doing nothing to encourage me about the future of this series in 2K's hands.

Archived