"server not available" message & CC hard-locking consoles issue

lilsting10

Mines freezing too, no matter what. Anytime I click on anything to see it my whole system locks up. What's worse is I thought it was the file that was corrupted, so to protect my xbox I reluctantly deleted everything.

When I finished downloading the DLC again I figured 'guess that fixed the online issue'....NOPE! Still froze and on top of it alllll my stuff was sacrificed for nothing.

Anyone see any word from 2k what the hells up with their servers?

Mods, can we fold the following thread: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/461448-custom-logo-on-cc-problem/

into this one? Thanks.

Really annoying this.
It seems like we finally got a year where CC didn't endlessly search, or was relatively stable (not getting the 'server not available' error message 9 times out of 10), but the game has just be FILLED with it's own little glitches (most notedly the hard-locking-up of the console in a variety of circumstances); and what I hope are glitches and not imposed restrictions (CAA custom logo resize 'glitch').

My game never froze before the title update. Not once. Now it happens about every other time I pop the disc in under some random occurrence. Now we have this problem to deal with. I've never seen a major title that repeatedly launches with the amount of glitches that this series has.

Archived