Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
chrismiavia

Kalisto and El Local Now Available on Community Creation NOW!!!! Original work by @chrismiavia

is there anyway kalisto could be uploaded without his moveset and then for the moveset to be uploaded separately? like hoe cuey does his caws?

Local looks good, what other attires you have planned..? I know he's worn 2 different red attires, a black one, and the white Mexico theme one he wore at takeover with kalisto

is there anyway kalisto could be uploaded without his moveset and then for the moveset to be uploaded separately? like hoe cuey does his caws?

I will try probably after payback

Not a fan of the chest logos, maybe paint tooling them could help?

Anyways, both look good.

I have 2 pts left to use I'm designing now the chest logo might not make the cut if I tool the good ones

Local looks good, what other attires you have planned..? I know he's worn 2 different red attires, a black one, and the white Mexico theme one he wore at takeover with kalisto

A black a red and Mexican attire are planned

I will try probably after payback

That would be great, Thanks :)

Local isn't fat enough

^It's been uploaded for awhile... I can't believe it went unnoticed and no one checked it out when I gave it mad props on darkos thread

Edited by LoadWarrior

Kalisto looks awesome downloaded it today ! only thing i dont like is his Finisher :/

Nero

Anybody know of a good finisher for Kalisto? Sucks that you can't use the Somersault Enzuigiri, thats about the only good replacement for his No Hand Spring Enzuigiri that he does.

Awesome, great work! Could you please upload non-dlc versions? Would really appreciate it.

Crap I knew I forgot something I'll upload the Kalisto El Local Adam Rose and Bo Dallas Non DLC versions tomorrow afternoon I'm at work now . Real quick what do I do exactly to make them Non DLC

Hell yeah.. Can't wait to get home and download, looks awesome as usual... To make it non dlc I think Just make the entrance and moveset completely default, then upload the moveset separately