NXT in 2K15- First "Real" Update? (Link)

nystyle

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm open minded and will eventually learn to appreciate NXT if we get a game focused on them. I know many of you like NXT and I'm happy for you guys. Gameplay is of the highest importance to me, then roster, so as long as they get gameplay right, I'm cool.

Well said. After all, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter who's in the game if it isn't fun to play.

Do you guys realize how outdated this game is going to be? Damn...

I know right, we're going to see Corporate Kane and shit

And Batista as a face.

Speaking of Batista...I fear that he will get the Triple H treatment....

Do you guys realize how outdated this game is going to be? Damn...

I know right, we're going to see Corporate Kane and shit

These games are always going to be outdated, unlike sports sports where teams where certain uniforms for an entire season & only change teams during transfer window/drafts. Wrestlers can change everything about themselves in shorter time.

It wouldn't be outdated if they released trons and attires as DLC. And if they gave us superstars heads for everyone they could just put out new trons. Everything else is there.

You say that but Bray Wyatt was Husky Harris, John Morrison was Johnny Nitro/Spade. A wrestler changing gimicks is the same as an actor replacing another in a tv role, we all notice it happen while they pretend it didnt. I dont think trons/attires/heads would make that big of a difference when a wrestler is just as likely to start wearing a pink mask with bullfighter attire and hang around with a dwarf dressed as a bull

I'm not expecting much, I could actually see the NXT roster being people already called up like Bo, Rusev, Woods and lower card guys like Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel and Brodus Clay. It could even be all original CAWs.

I think they have a stigma against developmental talents because they're not considered ready for the main roster, so why would they for a video game?

I think NXT will be in the game, I mean, it's obvious that WWE is trying to push the develpmental system since NXT is on the Network. They have their own special events now and they are mentioned on WWE TV. So I can see a few of the most important guys making into the game. However, I don't expect more than this

1 Adrian Neville

2 Bo Dallas

3 Rusev

4 Sami Zayn

5/6 The Ascension

7 Emma

8 Paige

I think NXT will be in the game, I mean, it's obvious that WWE is trying to push the develpmental system since NXT is on the Network. They have their own special events now and they are mentioned on WWE TV. So I can see a few of the most important guys making into the game. However, I don't expect more than this

1 Adrian Neville

2 Bo Dallas

3 Rusev

4 Sami Zayn

5/6 The Ascension

7 Emma

8 Paige

Seems like a pretty realistic roster for nxt and honestly this is all I can see happening. But would like to add Tyler Breeze in it

Archived