NXT in 2K15- First "Real" Update? (Link)

nystyle

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of people in this thread are gonna be really disappointed if you ask me.

Someone earlier brought up a good point about there being no proof of this other than the article. I find it hard to believe that nobody snapped a picture of any of these banners, especially considering how big forums like this are when it comes to new games, and the number of "smart" fans who attended the show.

I think NXT could have involvement in WWE2K15 but it'll most likely be a DLC pack with a few of the top NXT wrestlers who should have been on the roster to begin with. I'll say Rusev (w/ NPC Lana), Bo Dallas, Paige, Adam Rose, Adrian Neville, Xavier Woods and Sami Zayn. I wouldn't mind seeing The Ascension or Tyler Breeze just for his entrance.

I don't have a problem with the same legends being in every year, just as long as they are truly legends, like Bret Hart, Stone Cold, Rock, and Macho Man for example and not "legends" like Hillbilly Jim.

whoa whoa whoa, Hillbilly Jim IS a legend!

I personally enjoy NXT, and hope to see some of the stars in it. However, I don't see a huge portion of the roster being in at the moment. I could easily reason that bo Dallas,Adrian Neville,Emma,Paige,Sami zayn, ascension,Tyler breeze, and adam rose could have all been scanned. Seems to be the top guys/divas that NXT has been pushing, or people that are being called up. I look for Xavier woods to be already on the main roster. It is also possible we could see a expanded superstars heads with NXT stars I would imagine as well. If career mode is present with the NXT brand. I do not seeing it be so in depth that it takes up a large portion of the mode. I see it more of a in and out after a few story lines and progressing to house shows/main event type bookings. I think that as we have seen wwe really start to slowly push NXT as a fresh concept and with the work that HHH has put into it, we could see some influence in game. I grew up with the legends, started watching back in 1987. However, I feel that these younger stars deserve a chance to be shown on a virtual platform. This allows the fans a chance to be more familiar with them. Then again I was amazed with the lack of current roster depth in 2k14, so who knows at this point.

Best thing that could happen to this series. I dig the legends but it's gotten old. They could milk that anyway by doing a legend game or DLC add on. Only legends that need to make it in now are the ones who are somewhat still active - Rock, Austin, HBK, Triple H, Regal, Hogan, JBL, Lawler. That's it. Time for a youth movement. Neville, Zayn, Kidd, Breeze, Rose, Charlotte, even guys like Hawkins, JTG, Camacho... all of them need to be in. It's long overdue. Pull the trigger 2K/WWE.

Legends can be included without being the main focus like in all old games,Have a couple of most relevant icons&legends that have appeared for wwe on tv in the last couple of years then have a big legends dlc pack

The problem I personally have with that is that it will be the same legends that we always used to get, at least with the themes we get some guys we have never or haven't in a while.

I have to agree. Even though I would rather have a game that focuses more on current WWE roster and NXT, but the legends we probably get are the same names we have had before like Rock, Austin, Michaels, Bret Hart, Hogan and perhaps Flair. It was nice to have guys like Goldberg, Yokozuna, Scott Steiner, Mr. Perfect, Randy Savage and so on, names that haven't been in these games in a long time or at all.

So you two want a bunch of legends but just not being the focus?,Not sure what you want for the roster and theme so I'm confused

What I would like is that they give us the NXT theme game, but also have some legends in it. What I meant is that it would be cool if we got different legends than what we usually get.

I really dislike NXT and I hope we don't get any wrestlers from there, not even as DLC. I only want legends and the top stars of the current roster.

TROLL ALERT!

I wasn't trolling but I'm sorry if I annoyed anyone. I'm not into the NXT wrestlers and was hoping they spent that time working on more legends instead. That said, I'm open minded and will eventually learn to appreciate NXT if we get a game focused on them. I know many of you like NXT and I'm happy for you guys. Gameplay is of the highest importance to me, then roster, so as long as they get gameplay right, I'm cool.

Do you guys realize how outdated this game is going to be? Damn...

It really will be with the youth movement going on currently. Look at who's dominating air time on RAW lately... The Wyatts, Adam Rose, Rusev, Bo Dallas, Paige, not to mention guys that weren't in 14 like RVD, Curtis Axel and The Uso's. NXT is gaining steam with guys like Tyson Kidd, Camacho, Adrian Neville, Sami and Tyler Breeze. Now you have (SPOILER ALERT)

RAW SPOILER

the breakup of The Shield so you know Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose will all have new themes and attires here shortly.

Sure hope 2K can pull a rabbit out of it's hat before release date because it's gonna suck if we get an outdated game or another retread of some past era. There's nothing remotely interesting that they could do anymore... that could be done right anyway. MNW ain't happening. Ruthless Aggression era would be pointless without the Hardy's, Dudley's, Benoit and Kurt Angle. Plus WWE is so over the brand split now so why bring it back in to the game.

If they don't have NXT in this game I'd like to know what the hell it is they're gonna do. And it'll be a photo finish for getting some of these late arrivals in the game... even as post-launch DLC.

Exactly! The games take place before this year's Wrestlemania. I see many users wondering how Adam Rose's entrance will work in the game, he only debuted on Raw last month so it is very unlikely he'll even be in this year. As I mentioned before, we don't even know if NXT superstars will be in at all. I believe it would be best not to get your hopes because we could get another past era/legends theme for all we know, until I see something that confirms the NXT superstars/theme, I'm leaving my position on the legends firm.

It really will be with the youth movement going on currently. Look at who's dominating air time on RAW lately... The Wyatts, Adam Rose, Rusev, Bo Dallas, Paige, not to mention guys that weren't in 14 like RVD, Curtis Axel and The Uso's. NXT is gaining steam with guys like Tyson Kidd, Camacho, Adrian Neville, Sami and Tyler Breeze. Now you have (SPOILER ALERT)

RAW SPOILER

the breakup of The Shield so you know Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose will all have new themes and attires here shortly.

Sure hope 2K can pull a rabbit out of it's hat before release date because it's gonna suck if we get an outdated game or another retread of some past era. There's nothing remotely interesting that they could do anymore... that could be done right anyway. MNW ain't happening. Ruthless Aggression era would be pointless without the Hardy's, Dudley's, Benoit and Kurt Angle. Plus WWE is so over the brand split now so why bring it back in to the game.

If they don't have NXT in this game I'd like to know what the hell it is they're gonna do. And it'll be a photo finish for getting some of these late arrivals in the game... even as post-launch DLC.

this is why WWE needs to allow 2K to allow us to change a superstars attire itself and not just the colours.

RAW SPOILER

this is why WWE needs to allow 2K to allow us to change a superstars attire itself and not just the colours.

Yes! And superstar heads, which costs us caws slots, is not a solution.

Archived