NXT in 2K15- First "Real" Update? (Link)

nystyle

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF this is true and NXT talent were scanned at Arrival for this game then I think the roster will be..

Adam Rose

Adrian Neville

Aiden English

Bailey

Bo Dallas

Camacho

Charlotte

CJ Parker

Collin Cassidy

Corey Graves

Konnor

Mojo Rawley

Paige

Rusev

Tyler Breeze

Sami Zayn

Saha Banks

Viktor

Xavier Woods

Yoshi Tatsu

They might put Adam Rose/Bo Dallas/Paige/Rusev and maybe Xavier Woods onto the main roster though to make it more accurate,I would hope they can get El Local/Kaliisto and Tyson Kidd in somehow at least as DLC

Camacho

If he's going to be in from NXT, maybe not but I would hope they'd include Hunico in the game too. Perhaps he'll be available in superstar heads, just like how Roddy Piper was included in 2k14, though it is unlikely since now Sin Cara is the guy who is/was Hunico.

Camacho

If he's going to be in from NXT, maybe not but I would hope they'd include Hunico in the game too. Perhaps he'll be available in superstar heads, just like how Roddy Piper was included in 2k14, though it is unlikely since now Sin Cara is the guy who is/was Hunico.

Hunico may have have a chance if they include Main Event&Superstars talent and Hunico does do double duty as Hunico and Sin Cara

It'll be like, just the arena and maybe one month in a story mode

doubt there'll be any guys, maybe just generic caws

Best rumor to date. I hope its true. I'm buying no matter what but I'd rather just download caws of legends. Its never been a problem, I remember for WWE SVR 2010 I was completely content with my downloaded roster along with the current roster.

Legends can be included without being the main focus like in all old games,Have a couple of most relevant icons&legends that have appeared for wwe on tv in the last couple of years then have a big legends dlc pack

The problem I personally have with that is that it will be the same legends that we always used to get, at least with the themes we get some guys we have never or haven't in a while.

Legends can be included without being the main focus like in all old games,Have a couple of most relevant icons&legends that have appeared for wwe on tv in the last couple of years then have a big legends dlc pack

The problem I personally have with that is that it will be the same legends that we always used to get, at least with the themes we get some guys we have never or haven't in a while.

I have to agree. Even though I would rather have a game that focuses more on current WWE roster and NXT, but the legends we probably get are the same names we have had before like Rock, Austin, Michaels, Bret Hart, Hogan and perhaps Flair. It was nice to have guys like Goldberg, Yokozuna, Scott Steiner, Mr. Perfect, Randy Savage and so on, names that haven't been in these games in a long time or at all.

That would be great if it would be all about NXT/current era with just about 15-20 legends MAX. Just ditch the "reliving past eras" gimmick, it's boring now. I dont want to play as "legends" that are year after year in WWE games, I want something NEW (literally).

I have to agree. Even though I would rather have a game that focuses more on current WWE roster and NXT, but the legends we probably get are the same names we have had before like Rock, Austin, Michaels, Bret Hart, Hogan and perhaps Flair. It was nice to have guys like Goldberg, Yokozuna, Scott Steiner, Mr. Perfect, Randy Savage and so on, names that haven't been in these games in a long time or at all.

So you two want a bunch of legends but just not being the focus?,Not sure what you want for the roster and theme so I'm confused

im sure Rock and Austin will definitely be two legends for sure. and i bet Warrior will be in again, for obvious reasons. Vince will probably want to milk the shit outta him($$$). Hogan will most likely be in now that is back with WWE. HBK SHOULD make it in. i hope the Outlaws are in for their short run they had. i wouldn't mind Macho Man again. he's too awesome to not be in. i would however like to see legends that have never been in a WWE game(the yearly game) before be in. like Tito Santana, Rick Martel(their Strike Force tag team and Martel's Model gimmick), Crush, The BlackJack's, One Man Gang, Sid Vicious, Harley Race, Bruiser Brody(if they can), Honky Tonk Man, Greg Valentine. i know Bam Bam Bigelow was in '07 but i wouldn't mind seeing him in again. Rock, Austin, HBK, Undertaker should be on the main roster no matter what every year, Hogan im sure will make the main roster, like i said Warrior i can see again, but any other legends should be dlc and i'd be fine with that as much as i love having Legends in the games. im an old school wrestling fan, but yeah i agree, it's time to feature the NXT.

So you two want a bunch of legends but just not being the focus?,Not sure what you want for the roster and theme so I'm confused

I would be happy with either a NXT theme or another Legends theme. It really doesn't matter to me. I have fun either way especially if Universe is back in. I was just saying that when there is a legends theme we get a nice mix of usual guys and new guys that aren't in the games much.

Archived