Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

I mean unless NRS has his kid age despite being dead and train with Scorpion some how or Scorpion went out and banged some chick along with restarting his clan just for someone to kill it again and his son be the only survivor, or just Scorpion passed down his rage at Sub-Zero. But thats too much effort and nonsense just to keep the fire/ice rivarly. Cassie Cage is understandable and welcomed in my opinion.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did they have to make it so many years down the line...why couldn't it have been 2 or 3 why 25 years!!?

I agree with this. 25 years is a big leap. That's the different between the 80's and primitive 8 bit games like Pacman and Mario Bros, and the most recent gen of video games like GoW or GTA. What am I trying to say? It's a long ass time!

The story.takes place right after MK 9 and goes for 25 years.

IGN says that according to the demo, there are five fatality slots.

WHAT

Yup, it was in the "Everything We Know About MKX" page. If everyone has five, that means theres 120 fatalities in the game!

This is such a beautiful thing.

Part of the fun of this game is gonna be looking at every single one and basking in the bloodbath

Ok just watched all the fatalities, not counting babalities or anything, there were 69 fatalities in MK9 excluding Kratos.

I can potentially see Raiden being an Elder God at the beginning of the game, or by the very end, amd a protege taking his place, which would be the lightning based character we have for the game and Raiden would be a NPC. Maybe Ashrah? Also just read about how there is possibly more realms that are in the MK universe that havent been discovered. Could be where D'vorah is from.

The characters that didn't die in the last game I'm pretty sure they are in MK 10. This is just a theory of mine, since Sub-Zero was killed by Scorpion & became Noob Saibot, then the younger brother gets turned into a cyborg & he died at the end of the story. But I remember how Noob died as well, he was thrown into a soulnado. What if Noob Saibot is reborn as Sub-Zero? This makes sense when I saw the gameplay trailer & Scorpion calls him a murderer, he would never call the younger brother a murderer since he doesn't know him as well as the original Sub-Zero. Just a theory of mine.

What happened to my *Censored*s Cyrax, Blaze, and Raiden

I wish they kept Kitana, she was the hottest female character in any fighting game.

Nahh, that had to be Mileena

I imagine anything involving her mouth would be tough

Ba3Ljaj.jpg

I'm definitely buying a PS4 now.

I have noticed something about the selection screen. Look at the bottom six kharacters to the right u see one wearing a fedora hat a coat. I think it's Rorschach from Watchmen. Check it out & check out this pic of him, it's identical. I think we found out special guest kharacter who was also played by Jackie Earle Harley.

The pic:http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Rorschach

Archived