Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

Yeah most every new character in SF5 has been trash. Main problem I had with the new cast in MKX (not counting Ferra/Torr, Kotal Khan, and D'Vora) was that the new younger cast were very dull. They were all dressed the same, and then Jacki and Cassie were almost the same character in a way.

Out of of the younger characters I liked Kung Jin, simply because I could relate to him, and for once it felt nice actually being represented

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah most every new character in SF5 has been trash. Main problem I had with the new cast in MKX (not counting Ferra/Torr, Kotal Khan, and D'Vora) was that the new younger cast were very dull. They were all dressed the same, and then Jacki and Cassie were almost the same character in a way.

Out of of the younger characters I liked Kung Jin, simply because I could relate to him, and for once it felt nice actually being represented

Was he the one that had those tentacle things that were like chains, or was he the one with the bow and arrows? I think a younger relative of Goro or Shao Khan or Quan Chi would have been cool too. Bad guys have kids too.

Was he the one that had those tentacle things that were like chains, or was he the one with the bow and arrows? I think a younger relative of Goro or Shao Khan or Quan Chi would have been cool too. Bad guys have kids too.

He was Kung Lao's younger cousin and he fought with a Bow & Arrow, Chakram

So is he like a Goro-type character or a whole nother race? Should have just added 4 more additional arms and make him an arachnid type that can shoot webs.

Nah. We already have that stupid Wasp character that nobody likes.

D'Vorah? A lot of people liked her, she was the most popular new character last time around.

So is he like a Goro-type character or a whole nother race? Should have just added 4 more additional arms and make him an arachnid type that can shoot webs.

D'Vorah? A lot of people liked her, she was the most popular new character last time around.

I don't believe the bold at all. I would believe Erron Black. Hell...I would even believe Ferra/Tor.

I simply don't believe D'Vorah at all. :lol:

I don't believe the bold at all. I would believe Erron Black. Hell...I would even believe Ferra/Tor.

I simply don't believe D'Vorah at all. :lol:

I can only go by what I read on forums here and there and D'Vorah seemed like a big hit. Erron Black wasn't too popular from what I gathered. I'm interested to see what other people in here have to say about that?

Just PLEASE give me Injustice Scorpion. It's my favorite skin of him, I played the hell out of him in Injustice 1 and used almost no other skin for Scorpion than Injustice. Also hope they give us Injustice Sub Zero and Raiden.

Really Hope they give us Smoke, we get Kabal back, Scarlett(who my best friend marked out about lol during the reveal he texted me OMFG SCARLETT IS BACK :lol: )

1 thing I do hate is they give more love to Mobile than console. Mobile gets the BEST skins.

I heard her Fatality was sick, again I'm doing them all at once when I play, even probably record my reaction to them :lol: Oh to see two of my friends faces when I showed them MK9'S when It came out, Scorpions hangman Sektors Scarecrow. But oh when I showed another group of friends the ones to MKX. Priceless. I guess I'm a sick SOB because I have a huge smile on my face when I see them lol

When X came out I went to multiple reaction channels and wanted to see their reaction to them. Ermacs was the one multiple people looked away, you know the one

Archived