Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
LuisTX85

Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

Some of these brutalities are literally impossible unless you're playing with a friend who is specifically setting up for it. Like...you can't make sure that your opponent is blocking during an attack. That's pure chance. Any brutality that requires a blocking opponent, or a jumping opponent, or any other stupid prerequisite, is already a waste of *censored*ing time.

Yeah. What you do is hold block and do the command.

So it would be:

(Hold Block) Down, Up (Release block) Left

It's the same for Shinnok's too.

(Hold block) Down, Up (Release) (Hold block again) Down, Up, R2.

My source is this:

Edited by M.Θ.B™

Finally got the 50 brutalities achievement, the level 50 for a single faction achievement, and the "jump ship" achievement for choosing all the different factions. Now I need to figure out which remaining variants I haven't used...which is hard as hell, because I swear, I've used them all. I'm at 94%. Luckily, the achievements for playing as the variants and the one for winning with the variants are both at 94%, which means I'll get both at the same time...when I eventually find the last few I need.

Edited by Generations

Full Auto Jacqui spammers are the worst.

They give her a bad name because she has a great game in the hands of the right person. Her combos are so good and she isn't a bad zoner.

Yeah...Predator is gonna be sweet. Tremor might be cool too...and I'm completely indifferent to Tanya. Like...she's a completely useless character to me, but I guess they wanted to avoid sexism, so they had to add a useless female character to the DLC.

Edited by Generations

Full Auto Jacqui spammers are the worst.

They give her a bad name because she has a great game in the hands of the right person. Her combos are so good and she isn't a bad zoner.

Yeah, I particularly favor canceling into her bf3 (back forward circle). Vicious strings.

Edited by Phantasmagore

KOMBO_zpsv742bh7r.gif

A 7 hit run kombo I'm still practicing and trying to master, I often miss the the flying spear from not being fast enough. :(

Can be 8 hits if done in the corner a lil differently.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet

Woo got Injustice Scorpion, Farmer Jax and Mime Johnny without even playing the mobile game

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Woo got Injustice Scorpion, Farmer Jax and Mime Johnny without even playing the mobile game

how? D:

how? D:

What I did was download someone's Kombat History of someone who has it. So look high up on the leaderboards and download their Kombat History. May have to be friends with them

Finally settled on my main, secondary and tertiary.

Main - Reptile

Secondary - Ermac

Tertiary - Shinnok

Ermac and Reptile are pretty much interchangeable.

He's the Hunter Prey Pack...which had a 5/24 date the last I heard...but of course, they pushed back the Jason DLC a week, so they might have done the same for the others.

Hey anyone try that exploit yet? Only ones I didn't get were Klasic Melina and Katana

I've done it successfully, and I believe Mileena's Klassic skin is a DLC, but Kitana's you have to unlock. I have Kitana's but I don't remember how I unlocked it. I'll look it up.

Kitana's Klassic skin is unlocked by beating someone's Tower Challenge score.

Edited by M.Θ.B™