Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
LuisTX85

Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

Personally when it comes to playing a match, I prefer Deadly Alliance over Deception. However, Deception had chess kombat <3

That was my jam!

Same here. Chess kombat should return for sure!!!

I'm very gutted about the tag team combat being removed. I loved to play it with my friends. In a way it kind of made me doubt whether I should get the game or not.

I *censored*ing love Mortal Kombat. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait a while before I acquire it because I recently purchased Xenoverse.

The story mode looks splendid. I love video games right now.

The guys playing on IGN are garbage lol.

But the story looks intriguing, I wanna see what they do with it. The gameplay is smooth as hell too, I LOVE it.

Great design for Jax, looks a lot like the 90s Jax. This shits coming out on my older bro's birthday, it's amazing since he's the one who got me into MK back in the day. We used to play the 2D ones all the time together on Sega.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet

Can't wait for this! Goro's fatalities are amazing. Didn't they say that every character has 3 fatalities?

Can't wait for this! Goro's fatalities are amazing. Didn't they say that every character has 3 fatalities?

I think it's 2. It's also rumoured that stage fatalities are gone, but we get faction fatalities that are worked into the new faction wars mode. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the classic characters get a 3rd fatality though, like Sub-Zero's spine rip in MK9.

Also for the people that didn't pre-order, Goro will still be available at launch for like $5.

Edited by Crow™

Can't wait. The fatalities are brutal! The gameplay seems fun, too. The variations are a good plus. Can't wait to master characters. Confused on who my first main is gonna be. Any suggestions?

Can't wait. The fatalities are brutal! The gameplay seems fun, too. The variations are a good plus. Can't wait to master characters. Confused on who my first main is gonna be. Any suggestions?

Do you want a veteran or a new fighter? I'm a Scorpion guy all day as far as veterans.

I want to try all the newcomers though, but the one I want to try the most is Erron Black, he's a gunslinger and his variations are such a good mix for him.

I always main Ermac. His fatalities look *censored*ing brutal

I want to main Erron Black, but I get the feeling he'll be the Deathstroke of this game. A bunch of *censored*s will spam his walkback projectile attack and constantly zone.

Ferra/Torr, Reptile, and of course my man Kano are probably the characters I'll put a good amount of time into.