Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25 years after is a long time to be honest. I don't know if I like this. What is Mortal Kombat going to be like if Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Kung Lao, and Sub Zero are all dead or old. This may end up like SF3 where most of the new cast was lackluster compared to the previous roster.

25 years after is a long time to be honest. I don't know if I like this. What is Mortal Kombat going to be like if Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Kung Lao, and Sub Zero are all dead or old. This may end up like SF3 where most of the new cast was lackluster compared to the previous roster.

I don't know about you but I like a lot of SF3's roster more than I like most of the originals so

It's funny that everyone is like " Im glad scorpion and subzero are still in it" but bitch about Cassie Cage and descendants of the MK fighters.

Scorpion/Subzero in MkX could be descendants of the originals

Scorpion's family amd clan were all murdered so.... thats still Scorpion.

It's funny that everyone is like " Im glad scorpion and subzero are still in it" but bitch about Cassie Cage and descendants of the MK fighters.

Scorpion/Subzero in MkX could be descendants of the originals

Scorpion's family amd clan were all murdered so.... thats still Scorpion.

lmao Exactly this. i think if you know the background of them, its safe to say that is 100% still Scorpion

Archived