Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Predator would be the utter shit to have in a game. It would be pretty cool also if they worked in some actual characters from martial arts films, but that's dreaming on my part probably.

The guys that made Mortal Kombat were originally going to make a game starting Jean Claude Van Damme after JCVD starred in Bloodsport, but that deal fell through so they made MK instead. Johnny Cage was inspired by JCVD all the way down to the attire, and the low blow punch among other things. It would be cool to finally see him in this series, maybe with his fists covered in broken glass like in Kickboxer.

Do people forget that the Fatalitys had to be toned down in MK VS DC? DC wont allow any of their heroes to get killed. Therefore if you want Batman you wont get any brutal Fatalitys... No thanks.

I'd still love to see Jason Voorhees in a game, but I highly doubt that's ever happen. I can always dream...

Now that I can get behind, id love Jason & Freddy to be regulars in Mortal Kombat.

I wouldnt mind Jason, but I dont believe I would ever use him except for trying him out. I do like the character and his capabilities do make him a candidate for MK, but what would he have(besides a machete toss) that would make his matches not be a game of keep away projectile spamming or attack and teleport? This is all with keeping him in character. An incredibly buff, but slow juggernaut. Would he take some notes from Jax and do ground pounds? Or from Scorpion and teleport to the other side of the "slasher teleport" style? Oh that would be quite intriguing to actually see. Jasom have a special that starts off as him about to deal a serious blow, but something distracts him and the other person runs off screen to another stage where Jason surprise attacks viciously. If that is his XRay move, Id fanboy so hard.

I'd still love to see Jason Voorhees in a game, but I highly doubt that's ever happen. I can always dream...

Now that I can get behind, id love Jason & Freddy to be regulars in Mortal Kombat.

Look up TerrorDome its a horror fighting game

So what character from MKs past do you want to see show up in MKX? A good number of them died(or were altered). MK4 and Deadly Alliance brought about some new faces such as Quan Chi, Shinnok, and the Black Dragon clan(wouldnt mind seeing this group return) among others.

Archived