Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dumb question. So I bought all the DLC skin packs, do I have to set them myself? Jeez lol

Not sure I know what you're asking.

Is the DLC not showing up in your game? If so, go to the "manage content" section for the game itself (outside of the game) and make sure everything is installed. If you are sure that everything is installed, then...yes...you need to go to the Kustomize portion of the MK11 menu and edit the characters to utilize the DLC pieces. In MK11, you can add multiple alternate outfits, and it is up to you to mix and match the pieces you want.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks cool, happy it's not long to wait for Early Access. I'll be honest, I'm kinda over MK at this point as it's been nearly a year it feels since release, so getting the most hyped DLC character last is kind of annoying - same happened with Injustice and the Turtles. I would have loved to play with them more but I was about done by that point. 

We're also getting a Spawn skin pack for other characters so that's cool.

• 2 weeks later...

I kinda hate most of his costumes. Not a fan of color variants, tbh...but I guess it was expected. I think he has...four (?) full costumes, and then color variants of those. The main costumes are cool. The variants? Eh...hit or miss. Side note: I had extreme luck in the krypt earlier. Not sure if they patched something, or if it was literally just some random luck...but literally every chest I opened was giving me stuff I didn't have. Lots of costumes, gear, art, taunts, intros, icons, etc. Literally every single chest. I hope that keeps up the next time I play. Lol.

Guess I was hoping he would have his Medieval and Gunslinger costumes. Feel like Gunslinger Spawn was practically custom made for something like MK...but, nope.

• 1 month later...

Please MK11 give us Michael Myers this year, itll be perfect if they release him in October for Halloween Kills. MK9 Freddy Kruger. MKX Jason Vorhees, Leatherface, and Xenomorph. He's the only guest character I wanted for MK11. I want my boy Michael. They released Terminator for his movie

And wow! It's been forever since they had Friendship, only thing MKX had was Brutalities, and MK9 had Babalities. And yeah kinda ridiculous its $40. And didnt really confirm Kombat Pack 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Havent dabbled with the Aftermath Story yet, been leaning RoboCop and Fujin. Robocop is a bit weird to play as. 

1 thing I LOVE is the Eternal Klash Skin Pack. IT HAS MK9 SCORPION GEAR. That's my 2nd favorite Scorpion Skin, my favorite is Injustice Scorpion. I was happy it was included in MKX, but disappointed it's not I'm MK11

Also I hate in The Deadpool Map, with the stage Fatality, with Terminator, he doesn't do a thumbs up? like everyone was speculating. That would have been an awesome Easter Egg 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived