Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something ain't right. I've been putting this off for a while. I've now spent close to 6 maybe even 7 million restocking the chests in the krypt and I've yet to get another skeleton key. Was hoping this new patch would've addressed that or whatever. I don't get it. Where the *Censored* are they skeleton keys? There's like one or two areas I need them for. *Censored*.

How they gonna skip December and February. Wack

I definitely expected Ash instead of Terminator. The roster reveal trailer is set to be uploaded tomorrow morning so we'll see (they look legit though)

How they gonna skip December and February. Wack

I definitely expected Ash instead of Terminator. The roster reveal trailer is set to be uploaded tomorrow morning so we'll see (they look legit though)

The new Terminator movie is coming out later in the year, so it was definitely coming out this year. But at the same time, I thought Ash would be a shoo-in for October because of Halloween... Damn.

This Joker is a waste of a spot, possibly the worse character in an MK ever. I'd rather have Mokap to be honest.

Good lord, please don't give them ideas like that. I'd like to never see Mokap or that disgraceful shitstain of a character known as Bo Rai Cho in another Mortal Kombat again. The fact that they wrote him in as Liu Kang & Kung Lao's mentor years ago still pisses me off.

1TIoAZA.png

I'm pretty sure they're only adding the Joker to promote Injustice just like how they added MK characters to Injustice to promote MK. I'm also pretty sure that MK is apart of the DC Universe now in sort of multiverse way.

Lol...what's wrong with Bo Rai Cho? He's a drunken monk. It's a real thing.

Drunken Kung Fu is a legitimate fighting style too. :lol:

I'm well aware of the Drunken Fist style and there are cool characters that use it in other games like Brad Wong, I fail to see anything cool about a fat old drunk who's special moves involve farting and throwing up during a fight. When I first saw him in Deadly Alliance I assumed he was only added for comic relief, which I didn't mind because they've done that before in MK. I didn't mind him up until I found out that they wrote him in as this "legendary martial arts master" who trained Liu Kang and Kung Lao. That I will always have a problem with. Other than some of his dialogue in MKX, I don't even find Bo Rai Cho funny, only cringeworthy.

Archived