Mortal Kombat Series (MK 11)

LuisTX85

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. So, leave.

Why are you wasting time telling people who like a game why they shouldn't like a game? Go do something constructive with your damn time.

Cause I wasted my money on this game, I thought he good edition after the fun had on Injustice 2.

Cause I wasted my money on this game, I thought he good edition after the fun had on Injustice 2.

You bought a game that most people consider a great game, and you have personal problems with it that no one can help you with...so, bitching about it is pointless. You aren't going to win any sort of argument about the game being "bad", or convince anyone that the record number of sales was some sort of "mistake".

It's one thing to have an opinion about not liking something. It's quite another to be obnoxious about telling other people that it's not right for them to like it, or to make weak excuses as of why the sales are "not accurate". The sales are accurate. There will always be people who regret buying a game. That holds true for every single game out there. Even undeniably great, 10/10 games will have a handful of people who just have personal problems for one reason or another. Name any game that you think is flawless and could never have a bad word spoken against it...I guarantee you, somebody played it for 5 minutes and hated it. You having a negative opinion about MK11 does not make you the stand-alone judge for the success of the game. It makes you a minority. Period.

In the end, the blame falls squarely on you for outright buying the game at full price without testing it out. I'm not sure how you can even begin to be upset with anything or anyone other than yourself. This is 2019. You could have gone to your local Walmart and rented MK11 for $2 from the Redbox machine.

Okay. So, leave.

Why are you wasting time telling people who like a game why they shouldn't like a game? Go do something constructive with your damn time.

No, because you're bashing the game without even giving any good reasons why you don't like it or why anyone should care. You mentioned in an older post that you dislike how there are no mini games like there were in the sixth generation console MK games which is understandable. But MK was always just a fighting game franchise, those added modes and mini games back then were just a bonus. So you calling it a "boring fighter" just makes it seem like you aren't even interested in fighting games, so why not just go back to those old MK games with the mini games you did enjoy or bitch to Ed Boon on Twitter or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived